OT: 119th Obsequious Banter Thread: April Foods Day

April Foods: Which food is/are among your favorite(s)? (Pick up to three)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Imagine trying to body an Orca, who is the real penultimate ocean predator, that has a 40:1 or so weight advantage.

I swear, it's amazing to me that we are somehow the most advanced lifeform on the planet.
I saw a survey once, and apparently a pretty significant portion of men think that they could take on a gorilla in hand to hand combat.

A gorilla.

1716727987061.png

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
Cars are way too wide for this track.
They are only about 6 ft wide. I didn't watch, but I assume they have added safety shock absorbing barriers to the walls. That makes already thin streets in old cities, even thinner. The lack of passing is why I have zero interest in F1. Really I only watch Indy, Daytona, and handful of other races when nothing else is on.

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Just learned that Lavar Burton directed Disney Channel Original Movie "Smart House"

• Wow
Reactions: Magua

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
They are only about 6 ft wide. I didn't watch, but I assume they have added safety shock absorbing barriers to the walls. That makes already thin streets in old cities, even thinner. The lack of passing is why I have zero interest in F1. Really I only watch Indy, Daytona, and handful of other races when nothing else is on.
Monaco has always been like that. I don't know the statistics offhand but I'm sure the pole sitter wins Monaco more often than any other race. It's not just that the streets are narrow, it's all the corners. It's just a slow circuit that has always produced boring races.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad