Post-Game Talk: 10 shots and all we needed was 2 - SCF bound!!!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

snag

Feb 22, 2014
Here’s some words from one salty leafs fan on the leafs board ;

All this horseshit talk of us being "fundamentally flawed" and wanting desperately to dump Mitch, are so full of shit.

Team is better than the Oilers and look where they are now. Once you're a good competitive team, it's all random bullshit after that. Defense? Cody f***in' Ceci and Darnell Nurse? Give me a break. Goalie - Stuart Skinner/Pickford? f*** Off. This random shit. Marner is a great player who needs to get his shit together come play off time and you assholes want to dump him for anyone willing to take on the money.

We had 1 year where we actually choked against the god damn Habs, other than that we got beat by teams equal (Columbus) or better than us. Before the Matthews/Marner era we were pure garbage and if Leaf management would act like the posters here - we would be headed right back to those times.

Oilers in the finals - go f*** yourself hockey gods

You know, I have come to understand the severity of Leafs futility.

The last time they ever played in the SCF....was the first year it was broadcast in colour in Canada.

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
Of course. And bonding with the the world and nature, which may or may not help for hockey. But can’t hurt lol.
I went on a hike in the mountains once and ate some shrooms, sat up there with the marmots and I think I started to understand their language and way of life. They're basically giant Amish space hamsters.

Throttlehead

Jan 22, 2014
Victoria B.C.
Wanted to give more kudos to Brown...f***ing well-earned plunger tonight, that clear near the end was one of the plays of the game.

He has been so damn good these playoffs and a key depth player for the team.
His speed and tenacity is a problem for anyone he plays against. Its awesome he got his mojo back in time for the playoffs. The fanbase had written too many good people off early in the year, Skinner, Brown, Broberg. You can never tell what they are going through, have faith and back them its the least we can do.

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
Even better creep on the Canucks board. If Demko and Boeser were healthy and Pettersson wasn’t a fragile little man and if pigs could fly they’d be in the finals
They've got hypotheticals for every scenario, it's pathetic. As if the Oilers don't have injuries right now or in previous runs. It's burned them too, it's the playoffs. Soft little babies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad