Post-Game Talk: 10 shots and all we needed was 2 - SCF bound!!!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sheikyerbouti

ShakeyerMcBooty
Nov 4, 2006
Van isle
I don't get this Panthers stuff.

If they were a heavy grinding team maybe, but this is not the Blues. They are not a bad matchup, great defensively, we just can't feed their transition and everything will be fine.

I doubt their coach thinks they are favorites. Dallas was deep, defensive and had goaltending but lacked anyone to score the goal McDavid did, as does Florida. We have two of them, it's a big advantage in a close matchup.

This series was faster and tighter in the neutral zone than the east final imo. Whoever came out of the west should be automatic favorites just based on the bracket. People have eastern goggles in the playoffs

The stars have aligned. Whatever is best for the NHL happens so frequently that I think we will love the standard of officiating in the finals lol

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
I don’t know what you’re referencing, but that’s some funny shit right there.

Side note: Watching “Office Space” for the bazillionth time and tonight is the first time I noticed the apartment complex Peter and his neighbor Lawrence live in is called. “Morning Wood.” :laugh:
I just found it and thought I'd drop it lol. No reference at all, just thought I'd post it.

Love that movie, was actually on in this 24/7 movie site/chat I frequent, it never gets old.

Something Mr Kot would post. lol
Wait, is that a bad thing?

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
lol Rishaug and Struds answered my question, talking about Oilers being +1 in this series on the PK

I won't miss that commercial. "I'M AT THE HOCKEY GAME AND GROCERY STOREEEEEE" ...ugh

I’m at the hockey game
I’m at the grocery store
I’m at the combination hockey game and grocery store.

Sorry. Couldn’t resist.

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
I just found it and thought I'd drop it lol. No reference at all, just thought I'd post it.

Love that movie, was actually on in this 24/7 movie site/chat I frequent, it never gets old.

Wait, is that a bad thing?
No I love it..Remember that dog in the movie Road Trip. "Get that b*tch to make me some blueberry pancakes... right now!"

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
IMG_5007.jpeg

McWeber

Mouthbreather
Jul 14, 2015
Lethbridge
I don't get this Panthers stuff.

If they were a heavy grinding team maybe, but this is not the Blues. They are not a bad matchup, great defensively, we just can't feed their transition and everything will be fine.

I doubt their coach thinks they are favorites. Dallas was deep, defensive and had goaltending but lacked anyone to score the goal McDavid did, as does Florida. We have two of them, it's a big advantage in a close matchup.

This series was faster and tighter in the neutral zone than the east final imo. Whoever came out of the west should be automatic favorites just based on the bracket. People have eastern goggles in the playoffs

The stars have aligned. Whatever is best for the NHL happens so frequently that I think we will love the standard of officiating in the finals lol
Point 3 makes me a little nervous. They have McDavid in the finals I imagine the league would see Florida getting it's first Cup as the best thing for building the sport.

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
No I love it..Remember that dog in the movie Road Trip. "Get that b*tch to make me some blueberry pancakes... right now!"

I wish they could make movies that good again. What happened to us?

I’m at the hockey game
I’m at the grocery store
I’m at the combination hockey game and grocery store.

Sorry. Couldn’t resist.
It was stuck in my head all day, I even started singing it...f***ing song is pure evil!

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
Point 3 makes me a little nervous. They have McDavid in the finals I imagine the league would see Florida getting it's first Cup as the best thing for building the sport.
I don't think it'll make much difference in building the sport in Florida. Tampa has won it 3 tiimes and while they have a hardcore fanbase, it doesn't spread to other areas close by. Florida as a state is weird. They like their College Football and Nascar the most I'd say. Soccer and boxing is big with the hispanic community down there as well.

DethOfDragnz

Sep 22, 2010
Edmonton, AB
I have to be honest when the Oilers won tonight and it was now fact the Oilers were going to the stanley cup finals I was holding back a few tears. I am old enough to remember the 2006 playoff run and how crazy the city went it's what made me a Oilers fan. Lets go Oilers one more team to go!

Pass the Saitl Sauce

Apr 30, 2015
Here’s some words from one salty leafs fan on the leafs board ;

All this horseshit talk of us being "fundamentally flawed" and wanting desperately to dump Mitch, are so full of shit.

Team is better than the Oilers and look where they are now. Once you're a good competitive team, it's all random bullshit after that. Defense? Cody f***in' Ceci and Darnell Nurse? Give me a break. Goalie - Stuart Skinner/Pickford? f*** Off. This random shit. Marner is a great player who needs to get his shit together come play off time and you assholes want to dump him for anyone willing to take on the money.

We had 1 year where we actually choked against the god damn Habs, other than that we got beat by teams equal (Columbus) or better than us. Before the Matthews/Marner era we were pure garbage and if Leaf management would act like the posters here - we would be headed right back to those times.

Oilers in the finals - go f*** yourself hockey gods

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
Here’s some words from one salty leafs fan on the leafs board ;

All this horseshit talk of us being "fundamentally flawed" and wanting desperately to dump Mitch, are so full of shit.

Team is better than the Oilers and look where they are now. Once you're a good competitive team, it's all random bullshit after that. Defense? Cody f***in' Ceci and Darnell Nurse? Give me a break. Goalie - Stuart Skinner/Pickford? f*** Off. This random shit. Marner is a great player who needs to get his shit together come play off time and you assholes want to dump him for anyone willing to take on the money.

We had 1 year where we actually choked against the god damn Habs, other than that we got beat by teams equal (Columbus) or better than us. Before the Matthews/Marner era we were pure garbage and if Leaf management would act like the posters here - we would be headed right back to those times.

Oilers in the finals - go f*** yourself hockey gods
Marner will never be anything but soft. Toronto doesn't have an ounce of grit in their lineup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad