Post-Game Talk: 10 shots and all we needed was 2 - SCF bound!!!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Arty Spooners Bsmnt

Apr 22, 2023
It's amazing how many of them believed Dallas would walk into Edmonton and punt them out of the playoffs in their own building, seems like wishful thinking more than anything. Reality turned out quite different and Dallas looked old, slow, and the Oilers dominated them defensively to the point that Dallas's own reporters were questioning the Star's effort level over the last 3 games of the series :laugh:
And now they can't say the were the best road team in the play offs. Just tied with the best now, so far.

AlbOilFAN

Jan 26, 2018
8skpni.jpg
Someone should check on that 3 on 0 guy, hope is okay

AM

Nov 22, 2004
Edmonton
Was thinking this would be an advantage for the Oil as well, but I guess Florida is on the plane very often as well. These stats from 22-23, they were 2nd in the league behind Edmonton.

Did they start in Europe? 2022-2023 is last year.

Reactions: McDoused

drhiii

Beat Navy.
Apr 25, 2014
Yessir. I will do that. You guys WILL win the SC.
So glad for your soldiers... McDavid, Draisaitl, guys like Nurse who takes a lot of criticism but has stepped way up which is cool, and especially Skinner who took a lot of abuse throughout his early career (am a goalie guy). Not now. And all of your team.

Is worth repeating... you guys WILL take the Cup. Will come back and offer further congrats when the missions is completed. Was in this posture 2 years ago when my AVs took the Cup.

Now tho, am pulling for you'd's.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Stu's numbers in the series against the Stars: 4W-2L, 0.923 SV%, 1.91 GAA

Not too shabby. I think he's been really good in 2 of the 3 series thus far -- that against LA and obviously this one against Dallas. Hopefully he can make it 3 for 4 against Florida.
Skinner has been getting better and better in these playoffs.
If this trend continues he will outperform Bob as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad