Post-Game Talk: 10 shots and all we needed was 2 - SCF bound!!!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Man this was Skinner’s best performance ever.

His shutout against LA was great and his Game 1 performance possibly better, but he had something tonight he didn’t have in those two games: swagger.

He’s never had swagger in the NHL before. Until tonight.

OilerTyler

Disgruntled
Jul 5, 2009
Edmonton
Insane series by Skinner. Crazy that people wanted to disown him after one bad game.

ptdb7Al.png

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006

I was a bit surprised with the reaction that people had to Skinner's post game quotes this year. It was pretty much standard sports psychologist stuff, to be confident you have to show confidence. Even if it seems like arrogance at times, that's not the intention. Jordan and Kobe were masters at it. Glad to see that it's clearly helping Stu.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Stu's numbers in the series against the Stars: 4W-2L, 0.923 SV%, 1.91 GAA

Not too shabby. I think he's been really good in 2 of the 3 series thus far -- that against LA and obviously this one against Dallas. Hopefully he can make it 3 for 4 against Florida.
I think one thing most people aren’t thinking about is that Bobrovsky can absolutely implode at any time. His lows are probably even worse than Skinner’s.

Arty Spooners Bsmnt

Apr 22, 2023
I don't know how happy Hyman is but I can't imagine that he's happier than me and I'm sure all you guys that he chose us.

What's crazy about the team right now is that Hyman has 13 goals and he might be 4th or 5th in Conn Smythe voting if the playoffs ended today behind McDavid, Bouchard, Drai and maybe Skinner based on his recent surge or even the PK should get a mention if it was possible to give a unit a Smythe. This team has lots of guys that are bringing it.
He has 14, just a few more to get to that magical 70 goal mark. he will then be in the company of the NHLs current greatest player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad