Post-Game Talk: 10 shots and all we needed was 2 - SCF bound!!!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
i was 18 in 06, its been 18 years...

UNIVERSE!!!!!
I got 20 on ya but its funny
When I was out in 2006, it was 16 years since a cup final. This is 18 years since then but feels like yesterday. Time goes quicker when u get older.
After 1990, and 2006 , Oilernation went thru hell with some bad seasons, bad decades. Man we deserve this. No sleep last night but I'll survive

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Manly tears, boys.
thats ok, Macho Man even cried. I was too in shock to cry. What an intense 10 minutes at 2-1

Seeing the Finals patch on an Oilers jersey is gonna hit like crack
I gotta get one and a Western Conference champ hat today. Gonna be good to see all the sports stores in NS selling Oilers merchandise instead of that crap Leafs, Habs, Bruins, Pens

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Here’s some words from one salty leafs fan on the leafs board ;

All this horseshit talk of us being "fundamentally flawed" and wanting desperately to dump Mitch, are so full of shit.

Team is better than the Oilers and look where they are now. Once you're a good competitive team, it's all random bullshit after that. Defense? Cody f***in' Ceci and Darnell Nurse? Give me a break. Goalie - Stuart Skinner/Pickford? f*** Off. This random shit. Marner is a great player who needs to get his shit together come play off time and you assholes want to dump him for anyone willing to take on the money.

We had 1 year where we actually choked against the god damn Habs, other than that we got beat by teams equal (Columbus) or better than us. Before the Matthews/Marner era we were pure garbage and if Leaf management would act like the posters here - we would be headed right back to those times.

Oilers in the finals - go f*** yourself hockey gods
MLSE and their fan base are the biggest joke in sports in North America. I'm not joking. Dont even get me started on the Leafs. If you were 50 or younger, how could you seriously be a fan? CAn someone dig up the blog the sports writer wrote about Oilers signing Hyman and how bad a deal it was .

You know, I have come to understand the severity of Leafs futility.

The last time they ever played in the SCF....was the first year it was broadcast in colour in Canada.
If u can understand that, you will be able to push Chuck Norris aside and count to infinity twice.

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
Facing the Rat Kings next
1717411248614.png

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017

You can feel the pain that dude is going thru. And to top it off he knows that his team is getting worse every year, has no blue chip prospects, and have Hubie as their leader for the next 7 years.

And another funny, Calgary laughed at us in 2014 for drafting Drai over Bennett. They said Bennett is next Doug Gilmour and we made a big mistake

Sra1974

Oct 8, 2019
And another funny, Calgary laughed at us in 2014 for drafting Drai over Bennett. They said Bennett is next Doug Gilmour and we made a big mistake
The Cole over in cp world is pretty strong. Most are trying to convince themselves and others how excited they are to watch chuck and Sam, how happy they are for them and want them to win,

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad