Prospect Info: Zach Benson, LW/C, Wenatchee (WHL), Signed ELC- 2023, 13th Overall

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Would you rather have Geekie, Lamoureaux, Sinashev, and But or Savoie, Ostlund, Kulich, and Benson?

I'll take our midgets over the Yotes trees.

:dunno:

I bet some teams are going to look at Tage Thompson's breakout and try to chase that for themselves. We already have it, though, so there's nothing to chase. Plus Cozens, Tuch, and some big blue liners. We're not a small team, even if you sprinkle a few 5'10"-6' prospects into the mix.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
I bet some teams are going to look at Tage Thompson's breakout and try to chase that for themselves. We already have it, though, so there's nothing to chase. Plus Cozens, Tuch, and some big blue liners. We're not a small team, even if you sprinkle a few 5'10"-6' prospects into the mix.
To build on your point, Tage was brought up a few times during draft coverage when big framed guys got drafted.

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC

With him spending a lot of time working the minidonut stand, you know he's going to be on donut duty once he's a rookie.

:laugh:

And he talked about how influential Krebs was in the interview, too.

Love the flow on the kid.

I'd grow back out my 80's mullet but the wife won't let me. I'm just blessed I can still sport a full head of hair at my age.

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Would you rather have Geekie, Lamoureaux, Sinashev, and But or Savoie, Ostlund, Kulich, and Benson?

I'll take our midgets over the Yotes trees.

:dunno:

The difference is -- the Yotes don't have their trees signed long-term on NHL deals. Our trees are developed and going to be in the NHL for a long time.....we can surround them with some shrubs.

It's not like we're building a team around shrubbery.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad