GDT: Yotes at the Leafs 7:30, TSN4.. Everyone is dropping like Flies

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild Hog

Sep 23, 2015
Canada
When people ask me why I canceled cable TV I point to NHL blackouts. A couple friends just came over because they were set to watch the game on TSN4 but it's blacked out in our region, which is ****ing BS. Luckily I have, ahem, other options for watching in HD.

Being subject to blackouts sucks. What other options do you have? I'm guessing you mean going to your local sports bar....? :naughty:

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Is Spaling a healthy scratch tonight or is he dealing with an injury?

Probably healthy scratch. Babcock needs to play Froese instead for some silly reason...

I don't get what Babcock's deal with playing AHL level players over guys whom should be in the NHL is, but it's really confusing, especially when we need these guys to rebuild their value. I could not care less about whether or not Froese deserves a shot or not, we have better, NHL guys we need to have playing full time to build value.

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS
O'Neill is really stupid. How can you not see that the foundation is being put in place for a more talented roster to build on?

hfdshdh

Unregistered Abuser
Jan 11, 2015
O'Neill is really stupid. How can you not see that the foundation is being put in place for a more talented roster to build on?
I can't wrap my head around how people can't wrap their head around this concept.

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS
I can't wrap my head around how people can't wrap their head around this concept.

It's not like offensive zone starts are a contrived "advanced" statistic either. It should be readily apparent that having the puck in the opponent's end more often than not leads to good things long term, especially to a former player. Instead, he's willfully ignorant of the direction the league is taking.

KGL

Auston 3:16
Sep 5, 2014
It's not like offensive zone starts are a contrived "advanced" statistic either. It should be readily apparent that having the puck in the opponent's end more often than not leads to good things long term, especially to a former player. Instead, he's willfully ignorant of the direction the league is taking.

People like him will either need to adapt or be left behind. Simple as that.

Eddo22

Sep 22, 2015
Is it too much to ask for JVR,Kadri and Lupul to start doing what they are supposed to be doing and leading the team in scoring/points (along with Bozak when he gets back)?

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009

this is what irks me about him.
(i'm watching this at the library so no sound) - but basically, he'll be on Leafs Lunch and whine and complain about how we don't have anything (structure, etc etc). then he'll go why can't we just draft well. then he'll complain how this team isn't talented enough, etc etc

like. dude. calm down.

complain in two years if it's still not talented enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad