GDT: Yotes at the Leafs 7:30, TSN4.. Everyone is dropping like Flies

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Good chance to win here since Arizona is hardly a great team. But we are still the Leafs so....anything can happen. I expect both of these teams to be pretty close in the standings for the year, despite the immediate boost that the rookies are having for Arizona right now.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
How is this the Matthews Bowl. I know Arizona may not keep it up, but they are doing well.

In fact I wouldn't be surprised if they start to come to us and look to add to their team.

TheGroceryStick

Jan 19, 2009
Ontario Canada
How is this the Matthews Bowl. I know Arizona may not keep it up, but they are doing well.

In fact I wouldn't be surprised if they start to come to us and look to add to their team.

Doubt it.

See them as a team in full develop mode, even with the solid start - the young guys will level out and the team back down to earth.

Their management would be foolish to add rentals, stop gaps when they are year 2/4(IMO) in their rebuild

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board

Vegas oddsmakers have Leafs/Yotes tied for 30th overall with the longest playoff odds.

These are the two teams projected to finish last in the East and the Western Conferences.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Coyotes 1 win in their last 5.

Domi and Duclair have combined for 9 and 7 points for 16 points on the season.

JVR (4 points) - Kadri (3 points) -- Komarov (5 points)
Lupul (3 points) Holland/Bozak (2 points) -- Boyes (3)

Leafs top 2 lines have combined for 20 points on the season.

Stop the kids and you stop the Yotes.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009

Don't ask me, I was not the person who added it in there.

harumph.

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
So I have NHL game center LIVE for free with my Rogers Ignite... will I be able to watch the Leafs game on that tonight? I tried to watch the preview and it wouldn't let me because it says the game is being broadcast in my area.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
This may be the record for most dead GDT in the history of Leafs games. Can't see this passing 20 pages max

mikebel111*

Our lineup is terrible when fully healthy. When you start taking pieces away, oh boy! I will tune in tonight for the laughs.

We already know we have a terrible lineup, and we wont win a lot of games this season, heck maybe even next season. Why do you keep saying the same thing?

PS: Not hating, just saying that you keep saying the same thing in basically every GDT

TheProspector

Oct 18, 2007
Orlando
With Bernier taking the opportunity to lose the first 5 games he's played, the #1 starter role that he never legitimately deserved in the first place had to go up for bid again. Anything else would have been madness.

Hopefully, Babcock is also telling the rest of the management team that they need new goaltending scouts/analysts. The fact that this team has not had a #1 goaltender probably since '03-04 is terrifying. I don't mean "put up one good season" - sure, Reimer had that one shortened season with a .924 that got us into the playoffs. I mean a legit #1 goaltender year in and year out.

But I'm really hoping and pushing for Reimer. I think he's unambiguously that guy without the multitude of concussions he's suffered. Bernier, I fear, is just not good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad