GDT: Yotes at the Leafs 7:30, TSN4.. Everyone is dropping like Flies

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogie

ALIVE
May 17, 2013
Kyoungsan
Before the Sabres game, I said if Bernier doesn't win, then, MB goes to Reimer for the Habs.

I was wrong there. Bernier lost (he played pretty good) and he played against the Habs.

I didn't know we'd be without Gards and Bozak which most likely contributed to being badly outshot.
The Sabres game was one of two games (i think) we've been outcorsied this year so far, and we we're fairly badly outshot actually.

So, I'm not surprised at all that MB now goes back to Reimer for this contest as I expected it after the Sabres loss.

IF Reimer wins, MB will be happy on the one hand, but, on the other hand, he has to wonder if he has NO clear starter, which is NOT what he wanted - he hoped that Bernier would show him he's the starter but he simply hasn't.

Punch Drunk Loov

Thought Viktor Loov was going to be a guy
Dec 6, 2011
I remember when Tie got that suspension for elbowing Niedermayer he said he son asked him what suspension means and Tie replied that it means he wont play hockey anymore

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Strength down the middle.

Nick Spaling out tonight with injury. Leafs centers vs. Arizona: Kadri, Holland, Arcobello, Froese.

Leafidelity

Existentially Drifting
Apr 6, 2008
Downtown Canada
Arizona got Toronto native Max Domi, only seems fair we draft Arizona native Austin Matthews

But that center depth tonight, damn.

Last edited:

KGL

Auston 3:16
Sep 5, 2014
That centre depth. Amazing. That's the type of centre depth that wins you things...

like Austin Matthews :sarcasm:

burpsalot

Feb 12, 2015
good thing your not GM ...

I'm with ACC here. I would not be able to handle the Tie Domi sideshow. He will want to get his ugly mug & bleached teeth into everything & more so if his kid was playing on the Leafs. We don't need that BS here.

SEER

Sep 21, 2015
Tis a Game night, y'all!

and as is tradition this season after this game, there's not another one until Friday.

The only thing of note -
Bernier Reimer will get the start:handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap:
Frose will more than likely play:handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap:

all our walking wounded are still walking wounded.
- add Nick Spaling to the list:handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap:

So glad they changed it to Reimer.. Hope it stays this way..

Thanks for the preview, Daisy..

A little humorous video this time, to maybe help lift some Leafs fans spirits..

Leafs vs Coyotes Match-Up/Montage

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
So glad they changed it to Reimer.. Hope it stays this way..

Thanks for the preview, Daisy..

A little humorous video this time, to maybe help lift some Leafs fans spirits..

Leafs vs Coyotes Match-Up/Montage

That was a great Video....:laugh:

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
I'm with ACC here. I would not be able to handle the Tie Domi sideshow. He will want to get his ugly mug & bleached teeth into everything & more so if his kid was playing on the Leafs. We don't need that BS here.

mhmhm this is true. avoid the dramah please. (even though it would be a great story) - there are some headaches you want to avoid (also. a lot of LK fans aren't happy with him either).

agreed, who here should be?

i volunteer as tribute :D

now. i know, i didn't write Matthews Bowl in the title......:help:

Gary Batman

Aug 4, 2014
One Domi was too much to take, 0 interest in another.

5JaFlhU.jpg

I Am The Stig

SPACESHIP!!
Oct 19, 2011
Both these goaltenders are wildly inconsistent. It's been like that for awhile. Just when you think one of them is getting hot, or at least warm, they crap the bed.

So even if Reimer wins tonight and earns perhaps the start Friday, I can safely say he'll look average to crap Friday.

I think regardless of how Reimer plays, I think he'll get the start on Saturday against Pittsburgh just based on stats alone.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
I was hoping we would never see a Marincin/Polak pairing again.
That was brutal

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
mhmhm this is true. avoid the dramah please. (even though it would be a great story) - there are some headaches you want to avoid (also. a lot of LK fans aren't happy with him either).

Talk that they'd rather not have the headache in the desert as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad