GDT: Yotes at the Leafs 7:30, TSN4.. Everyone is dropping like Flies

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS
i am in yellowknife! how come it's blacked out here?? what a joke

They black it out everywhere that isn't considered the Leafs region. For example, Nova Scotia is considered a Sens zone for reasons I can't understand because there's easily 5 teams more popular than Ottawa out here, and multiple teams are closer geographically.

brodano

Oct 19, 2011
They black it out everywhere that isn't considered the Leafs region. For example, Nova Scotia is considered a Sens zone for reasons I can't understand because there's easily 5 teams more popular than Ottawa out here, and multiple teams are closer geographically.

That is weird... what a bummer, just watched the whole pre game show and now i can't watch. even the flames game is blacked out!

showtime8

Jun 30, 2010
Toronto, ON
Looks like Spaling is day-to-day with an injury.

I think that he's going to be this years Mike Santorelli. Works really hard and the type of guy that you want to cheer for.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
LOL @ feeling the need to cheer for domi. Who cares unless hes in a leafs jersey.

Hockey fans in general? Nothing wrong with cheering for a hockey player on another team that you genuinely enjoy watching. Its appreciating good hockey and good young players and watching them develop. Exciting if you ask me

mallory67

Jul 2, 2015
North Carolina
10 years too many.
Immature to assume that someone needs to grow up if they don't agree with you.

Being a grown up means you don't just see things as black and white. You see nuance and you understand there are good guys on both sides of the puck.

But who can argue with a guy who has managed 33,000+ posts ... :amazed:

Last edited:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I have Gamecenter, tried to watch the game but it was blocked. So I tried switching my DNS, and it was still blocked.

Errrr

hfdshdh

Unregistered Abuser
Jan 11, 2015
The refs told the Leafs bench that, had the puck gone in, it would've been called off due to goalie interference.... but it's not a goalie interference penalty?

Sense. NHL rules make none.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad