Prospect Info: WJC 2022 part 2: Picking Back Up In August

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Sounds like youre criticizing Suzuki at the 2019 WJC. Not every player needs to have that hunger.

Also theres no one that stands out on that squad, the fact that a guy like Roy, whos been the man offensively for his whole career, can play a system game and put his shoulder to the proverbial wheel of success should be a plus.

Its a bit crazy how Roy is seen around here. Its litetally the same thing that was said about Suzuki 2.0.
I’m just stating what I’m seeing…….lol….and Roy scores

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
Bash Jiricek..he scores. What else is new.

he’s still been average. I thought he would be in conversation for top D. Great bomb tho.

Stankoven took down Jiricek before the goal he's been great the last 2 games

looks like an nhler player. Maybe it’s because he’s older but it looks like a great pick by Dallas.

peate

Smiley
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Good job, Canada. Who do we want tomorrow? I'm thinking Finns, but it will probably be Sweden. We'll see next game; it should be a good close one.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Roy scores and hes on the ice with two minutes left to the game.

Hes bad tho

Come on man. He's not bad. Your point makes it as if people were right to ''bash'' him before he scored...but since he did, everything that happened before has suddenly vaporized.

Desharnais scored. And made great passes. Danault scored. And made great passes. And yet...what was your opinion of them?

As far as being on the ice with 2 min left....we were winning by 3 goals....I mean...

Reactions: Gravity

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021
Roy scores and hes on the ice with two minutes left to the game.

Hes bad tho
Roy is a pure finisher. Most people here like him. He has a couple of tweaks to do to make it in the pros. Number 1 being to stop skating perfectly upright. I didn’t do exhaustive lab testing but I’d say skating upright is the least aerodynamic skating method in history.

Last edited:

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
He is an acquired taste... you need to watch him over and over to see that those little flukey plays he does aren't actually so flukey... because he does them over and over again...
Hes a very high IQ player and ya, hes slow and hes a spot picker/not physical. Kind of player that you dont really see and he ends up with 2 points.

Loving the meaningful hockey in August. I mean we all get to kick back and watch Canada go for gold on a Saturday night at a good ol’ fashioned 8 p.m.

Not a bad deal. 🙂
Honestly Id take a meaningful hockey tournament every year at this time. Watching hockey sitting in the grass in a park or next to a camp fire ? Damn son.

In a pool with a corona? While sipping a slushie in a hamock?

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021
Hes a very high IQ player and ya, hes slow and hes a spot picker/not physical. Kind of player that you dont really see and he ends up with 2 points.

Honestly Id take a meaningful hockey tournament every year at this time. Watching hockey sitting in the grass in a park or next to a camp fire ? Damn son.

In a pool with a corona? While sipping a slushie in a hamock?

He’s not even Uber slow. When he reaches top speed, he can catch players on the backcheck or break away from a checker.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad