Prospect Info: WJC 2022 part 2: Picking Back Up In August

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
So as of now.....Kidney got a better seat. And the more he doesn't play, the less you get him in. Hopefully he sees some ice...like...closer.

Logan Stankhoven....:cry:

Reactions: Fenris and badfish

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I'd give my kidney to see Kidney play.

A great mystery is how Josh Roy made this team. Maybe I am way wrong but he doesn't seem to bring a whole lot.
Just making it is a success. He's a huge development projet that deserved to be picked and worked with.

Right now, as it was the case before, he is not confortable playing with McT. It shows. I'd love to see Kidney play alongside McT to see.

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Roy isnt a typical TC player, motor terribly low, skating issue, no grit at all, I would play Kidney instead, at least Kidney competes hard and is funnier to watch.

Reactions: jaffy27

WinterLion

Oct 1, 2017
I feel like Roy is playing a very smart and responsible game... that's why he's getting ice time... he also seems to be involved in scoring chances quite frequently ever since the tournament started.

The problem for me with him is that I have a hard time seeing what he will end up as a pro player... especially if the offense doesn't translate.

Reactions: Tyson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad