Prospect Info: WJC 2022 part 2: Picking Back Up In August

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
To my draft guru friends on the draft threads, I would be curious to know what you think of Kemell at that point. @WeThreeKings, still think the kid is a Gilbert Brulé clone? @NotProkofievian Still think its laughable to have ranked him 3rd OV? There is nothng wrong to change our mind once in a while BTW. Did you finally figure out why Wright dropped on draft day? Can you now see what I meant regarding Slaf's power tools or you are rather still trying to figure out?:naughty:

@Mrb1p Do you surely but slowly learn to get some love for our 1st OV pick?

russell-westbrook-yawn.gif

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
To my draft guru friends on the draft threads, I would be curious to know what you think of Kemell at that point. @WeThreeKings, still think the kid is a Gilbert Brulé clone? @NotProkofievian Still think its laughable to have ranked him 3rd OV? There is nothng wrong to change our mind once in a while BTW. Did you finally figure out why Wright dropped on draft day? Can you now see what I meant regarding Slaf's power tools or you are rather still trying to figure out?:naughty:

Nothing wrong with being high on Kemell. But...isn't it ironic ragging on Wright dropping in the draft saying you are right/NHL scouts agreed while the guy you are pumping also dropped as per opinion of said NHL scouts.

Reactions: Nick Slafkofield

bopeep

Jan 22, 2004
bc
Any word on Nurmi's status. He went from 1st pairing, steady, smooth skating defender to riding the pine in a relatively short period of time...

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
It's way too early to have a firm opinion on Luke Tuch but I have to admit I'd be happier with Niederbach or Andrae or Cormier or Hirvonen or Niemela right about now :confused:

Edit: Or Simontaival...Yeah...

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Nothing wrong with being high on Kemell. But...isn't it ironic ragging on Wright dropping in the draft saying you are right/NHL scouts agreed while the guy you are pumping also dropped as per opinion of said NHL scouts.
Yeah, but its harder to value a 17 yrs old kid playing in a top men euro league like the Liiga than a kid playing vs his age group in a junior league like the CHL. Kemell had a hard time to find his mojo back after his shoulder injury, measured 1 inch shorter than his official size at the combine and struggled alot in his interviews since his english speaking is really bad. All factors that didnt play in his favor, but yeah dropping to 17 is insane to me while Wright dropping to 4 was insane for alot of people.

Reactions: Wats

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003

What happened during this WJC that makes people figuring out why Wright dropped? Or why there should be more love for Slaf? Confused....

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
What happened during this WJC that makes people figuring out why Wright dropped? Or why there should be more love for Slaf? Confused....
Only wanted to see where their mind was at that point regarding the last draft, no big deal here. I kinda find it funny that NP keeps trolling me subtly with his Bedard remarks when he felt pretty quiet and polite the weeks prior the draft with my short list in play hehe, but when it comes to NP, there is no surprise here, just a scaried little squirrel hiding behind his nuts, no balls at all.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Wow you're confident. Nice to hear.

It's just logic. He's big, strong, solid skater, had a solid Freshman year, had a terrible 1st half, much better 2nd half. Not a big fan but guys his size that have hands, skating, speed, strength and willing to get their nose dirty and top 60 draft pick will likely see NHL games at some point outside of injury.

I've seen a lot of Tuch, next year will be telling, there was talk about issues with the team due to the change in coaching they made last summer when they added Jay Pandolfo as the 2nd HC. The team struggled badly to start the season (many injuries to top players) but did much better in the 2nd half. Many players are back, the 1st HC was fired (now works for the Habs) and Pandolfo is the sole HC so we'll see how it goes.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
All the talent in the Tuch family went to one brother.
The Tuch we drafted is the Brett Lindros version.
Maybe it’ll be more of a Nic vs Marcus Foligno talent divide…..I can see Luke being more of a physical force in his first few years and the production will come in his 26-27yrs

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Maybe it’ll be more of a Nic vs Marcus Foligno talent divide…..I can see Luke being more of a physical force in his first few years and the production will come in his 26-27yrs
He needs to shoe something in his upcoming junior year. He was not very good last season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad