Prospect Info: WJC 2022 part 2: Picking Back Up In August

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sagikev

Chadstudsky
Sep 16, 2018
What a terrible play by Foerster lol, all alone in front of the net with Johnson on his left, and he just glides to him, blocking him instead of getting open

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
People were needlessly down on Mysak. Dude is committed every where on the ice and sacrifices offense to play a pro game and be responsible defensively.
The prospect rankings pissed me off lol
Mysak was getting 0 respect

Slaf and Mesar are absolute busts. I have yet to hear their names this game.

When I saw that kid struggling to skate on the breakaway I was like BAAH Slaf would of looked great there lol

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
People were needlessly down on Mysak. Dude is committed every where on the ice and sacrifices offense to play a pro game and be responsible defensively.

Well I saw him play in the playoffs and Mem Cup. He was expecting to do more offensively. But he was badly hurt. So I guess that the point right now is to wait and assess when he's fully healed. Not even sure we can do it now and yet he looks so much better...lol

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Will be tough to see Kidney back in and yet...I don't think he deserved to sit. In the end, it will be between him, Gaucher or maybe Foerster. But the rest should stick around. Othmann scoring bought himself another game.

Geez...Bedard the agitator? lol

Tanknation

Feb 24, 2012
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but why is it that Slaf is not playing in these world juniors?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad