Prospect Info: WJC 2022 part 2: Picking Back Up In August

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
Bad penalty in offensive zone allows Finland to get on the board with a PP goals 2-1 late in 1st. Bednar's having a weak tournament so far.

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
Riley Kidney is a solid prospect for Habs. When I watch him, I really think he have really good floor.... he got all tools to become a solid 3rd line player, even more. He is very smart, great hockey IQ, his skating is better than past years. He don't scare of contact, he is a good two-way player. I really like his passing ability and his hands.

Joshua Roy and Riley Kidney are two great prospect to develop for Habs future... if the new department of development develop them well... I think we have two solid NHL players with them. They are talented and smart.

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
The Mysak assist is really a face-off won that went straight to Kulich, who fired it into the net:

Jiri Kulich have a solid shot for sure... I wanted him with the 26th overall pick, I hope Habs made a good selection with Filip Mesar. Lambert and Kulich have high potential. Mesar looks very good too.

Reactions: Fenris

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Gut after Mysak scores and celebrates.

DaringOccasionalBlackrussianterrier-size_restricted.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad