Prospect Info: WJC 2022 part 2: Picking Back Up In August

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I posted earlier that the scrimmage was to start at 4PM, it is actually starting now. The stream has started:

They haven't posted the line-ups though.

I've been watching a little, no Joshua Roy or Kidney but Owen Beck is #14 red.

there's 2 more games after today as each team will face the U-18 team.

Tucker Roberston has the only goal.

Last edited:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I've been watching a little, no Joshua Roy or Kidney but Owen Beck is #10 red.

there's 2 more games after today as each team will face the U-18 team.

Tucker Roberston has the only goal.

I was just about to come post this. I haven't hear neither Kidney's nor Roy's names.

As for Beck, curious if it's Owen Beck. Because there is also Jack Beck at the camp.

I find it really odd that Hockey Canada hasn't posted the line-ups. They did when the U-18s had a scrimmage on the 23rd.

CoSi

Nov 15, 2021
njt-red-wht.pdf

Maybe guys like Roy, kidney, othmann got picked for the summer team?

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I was just about to come post this. I haven't hear neither Kidney's nor Roy's names.

As for Beck, curious if it's Owen Beck. Because there is also Jack Beck at the camp.

I find it really odd that Hockey Canada hasn't posted the line-ups. They did when the U-18s had a scrimmage on the 23rd.

I got the rosters off their site,

Reactions: Adam Michaels

bopeep

Jan 22, 2004
bc
Completely irrelevant tourney in light of so many top guys missing.
Disagree. It's an opportunity for some kids to represent their country, some of whom haven't had that chance to participate at the international level. I'd imagine all the families / friends / teammates of these players will be extremely proud of them.

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
Disagree. It's an opportunity for some kids to represent their country, some of whom haven't had that chance to participate at the international level. I'd imagine all the families / friends / teammates of these players will be extremely proud of them.

Sure, but in terms of which country is better, it's meaningless.

bopeep

Jan 22, 2004
bc
Sure, but in terms of which country is better, it's meaningless.
Honestly, I don't look at the WJC's like that anymore. I'm just happy if there are more than 1 or 2 Habs prospects participating - it's great to follow their progress and see how competitive they are against their peer group. It's also a great way to view, in a relatively short period of time, any of the soon-to-be draft eligible players and get a feel for their game.

Reactions: Wats and 417

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Honestly, I don't look at the WJC's like that anymore. I'm just happy if there are more than 1 or 2 Habs prospects participating - it's great to follow their progress and see how competitive they are against their peer group. It's also a great way to view, in a relatively short period of time, any of the soon-to-be draft eligible players and get a feel for their game.
Exactly. I cheer for Canada but I am watching to see the prospects. habs prospects and players to pick up in my keeper league.

Reactions: bopeep

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
Exactly. I cheer for Canada but I am watching to see the prospects. habs prospects and players to pick up in my keeper league.

Sure, me too. But most of our prospects won't make it, so the point is moot.

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
If you think that scummy shit doesn't get covered up all the time in professional and amateur sports, from all countries and organizations.... you need to come back from lunch.
But still, they can kiss my ***, i wont cheer for them.

• Haha
Reactions: Nico Cauzuki

Sam de Mtl

Oct 11, 2021
But still, they can kiss my ***, i wont cheer for them.
I don't think they will kiss your ass tbh. I think they will prefer to accept the shattering news that you won't cheer for them.

But I am not in the decision room.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad