Prospect Info: WJC 2022 part 2: Picking Back Up In August

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Canada:
Guhle
Roy
Beck
Kidney

US:
Lane Hutson
Biondi

Slovakia:
Slaf
Mesar

Czech:
Mysak

Finland:
Kapanen
Nurmi

Austria:
Vinzenz Rohrer

I could see 8 making it The above are ones that were actually invited. Smilanic has not been invited despite being on the team in December.

Last edited:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
So in August, we could have these players at the wjc.
*did not make the team in December.

Canada:
Guhle
Roy*
Kidney*

US:
Smilanic
Biondi*

Slovakia:
Slaf
Mesar

Czech:
Mysak

Finland:
Kapanen
Nurmi

Austria:
Vinzenz Rohrer*

I think Guhle and Mysak won't end up going

Mysak will be going. It's why he's not at the Development Camp. Because he will be at Czech's camp ahead of the WJC.

Guhle is listed on the development camp roster, but he's not listed with all the D. He's listed separately with Mailloux. So it's either he's hurt or he's there but will not participate because they will let him rest to prep for WJC.

Reactions: ForeverHabs97

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
Canada:
Guhle
Roy
Beck

US:
Lane Hutson
Biondi

Slovakia:
Slaf
Mesar

Czech:
Mysak

Finland:
Kapanen
Nurmi

Austria:
Vinzenz Rohrer

I could see 8 making it The above are ones that were actually invited. Smilanic has not been invited despite being on the team in December. Kidney has not been invited either.
Barron?

FourQuarters

Mar 31, 2022
I don't know where Mysak is. He's not at the Development Camp, but also not at U20 training camp last week. Hockey Czech posted some photos about players come back from development camp, but I didn't see Mysak…That's weird, did he injured? or he needs some rest after M-cup?

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I don't know where Mysak is. He's not at the Development Camp, but also not at U20 training camp last week. Hockey Czech posted some photos about players come back from development camp, but I didn't see Mysak…That's weird, did he injured? or he needs some rest after M-cup?

He was supposed to be going, that's why he was in MTL at the draft but then didn't go to development camp.

He was injured in the play-offs so maybe he wasn't cleared.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
My guess neither of them not being there is because it's been a real hectic few months for them. So this is their first moment where they can breathe a bit before they get going again.
Hopefully they still go, WJC is a wonderful experience. Well, unless youre a girl at a party in 2018.

He was invited but he's not going because the Habs don't want him to.
Is this true? Thats lame AF.

FourQuarters

Mar 31, 2022
He was supposed to be going, that's why he was in MTL at the draft but then didn't go to development camp.

He was injured in the play-offs so maybe he wasn't cleared.
Oh thank you. I notice Hockey Czech says he's still a question mark. But I don't understand Czech, so I'm not sure if the translation is accurate.

Reactions: WeThreeKings

jrom

Mar 28, 2022
Hopefully they still go, WJC is a wonderful experience. Well, unless youre a girl at a party in 2018.

Is this true? Thats lame AF.

Read that preference from Habs was that they not go but final decision up to player.

Ad

Ad

Ad