Wishlist

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JB51Hockey

51Hockey
Nov 19, 2012
Add ECHL for one thing. And for number 2, why can't we bring back Franchise Mode? It's not the same thing as Be a GM. For some people who just want to play a season over and over and not scout or anything. Also be able to decrease the length of the season. It's too long and I get bored of it. In MLB and NFL you have the ability to set ticket prices and concession prices along with picking how your team travels. It would be a neat addition. There's also the ability to set promotions which is kinda neat. If you've ever noticed the backup sticks on the bench, they are all old CCM and Nike Bauer's from about 2005 when they started using actual sticks lol

wildthing202

May 29, 2006
Probably said a bunch of times already but most of my beef is with create-a-team

Either add teambuilder or:

Add all NHL, AHL, etc. & vintage cities(old NHL, AHL, etc.) to the audio list
Add all NHL, AHL, etc. & vintage nicknames
Have someone actually cross check the logo/name lists(Grasshopper nickname is in but no grasshopper logo at all....)
Ability to make some real jerseys would be nice(ex. Nords with the Fleur-de-lis)
Ability to use teams in other modes like you used to be able to

Trying to make a vintage team is a freaking joke, you can only make one team out of everything, the Colorado Rockies and that's it. You could have the Kansas City Scouts in previous titles but for some reason they took it out.

EA is pathetic when it comes to the cities list you would think they would just cut and paste from the audio files, nope. Worcester has had an AHL team since 2006 and I've yet to see the city name in the game. From NHL 2009 to 2013 there has been no Worcester in the create-a-team database. It's an insult.

Last edited:

skillhockey

Feb 26, 2013
In gm connected or any other gm system you should be able to change your player position. Make Malkin as winger, not center for example. It was in some other series before. If the system goes haywire when someone is injured, atleast they will play a position you want.

In NHL 13 Goalies are way too good reading backdoor plays.

Make gm conneted less buggy and run more smoothly.

FabledKnight

Feb 20, 2008
Be A GM(because this is the only mode I play)
- Trade and Contract Negotiations. This should be more like the EHM games. And have the negotiations take weeks not a day.
- Scouting more like FIFA. Invest where you want to scout.
- More realistic Salary Demands from players. I had a Grinder OV83 wanting 6-8mil. Thats not realistic to me.
- More Player Types. Or Hybrid Types. PF Playmaker for example.
- Make Chemistry important.
- The ability to Hire and Fire Coaches.
- Trade Block should be more like FIFA. I should be able to go down my roster and set their availability.
- If I decline a trade the CPU shouldnt come back at me with the same trade a few days later.
- GET RID OF REPUTATION!!!! I lose rep points cause I didn't take a trade. WHAT!!!???
- Improve the Game Simulator.
- Improve Decesion Making by CPU GM's. (I once saw the Oilers claim Malkin on Waivers)

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Here's a really far-out idea for the NHL team:

How about you allocate the "shoot" command and the "hit" command to different buttons? I know it's pretty crazy and would probably eat up most of your development time, but I think it could be worth it.

OMG...The number of times I'll have a rebound come right out to a guy and I hit up on the RS to shoot and he just pushes the air :rant:
Other little things that should be human controlled better:
How the goalie AI will kick a rebound out in front of him and automatically tap the puck behind the net. There was one time when I was in OT, playoff game. My goalie stops a guy who took a weak shot from the side of the net, taps the puck right back to him. Empty net goal. I lose.
AI teammates who intercept long passes that are clearly meant for someone else. So annoying.
The stupid physics engine that makes you get stuck in a board pin even if you're skating full speed along the wall and the guy that pins you to the boards is standing still. They should put a lot more variation into that (I.E. if you try to pin someone in that scenario, you miss and are in a terrible position)

Bullwine85

Jan 3, 2013
Neenah, WI
My God, fix the loading time in Gm Connected. And for pete's sake get some new announcers.

Gary Thorne and Bill Clement are good, but by god do they need a new recording session, the commentary has gotten STALE, I'm tired of Thorne stating how aggressive the forecheck is early in the game every time I play a drop-in EASHL game

Maybe bring back Hughson and Simpson? Go with Emrick and Olczyk? Hell, even get the RDS guys for some French commentary as an alternate. (and while you're at it, some Swedish, Russian, Finnish, and Czech commentary would be nice as well)

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
I would love it if you could actually create break-aways playing the AI. Happens every 20:th game, and then some defenceman throws himself and whacks you, giving you a p-shot instead.

Also. Five hole doesn't work when playing AI-goalies.

In fact, I can use a guy with all 99:s in offensive stats and, get 10 open chances per game, only to have the goalie swipe all shots up like a 10 diollar hooker in Brooklyn.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
I would love it if you could actually create break-aways playing the AI. Happens every 20:th game, and then some defenceman throws himself and whacks you, giving you a p-shot instead.

Also. Five hole doesn't work when playing AI-goalies.

In fact, I can use a guy with all 99:s in offensive stats and, get 10 open chances per game, only to have the goalie swipe all shots up like a 10 diollar hooker in Brooklyn.

Eh, five-hole snipes aren't all that common. With that said, it's a bit easier than you might think to score that way. If you cut from behind the net into the crease, the goalie will probably start moving laterally which gives you an opening to backhand the puck five-hole. Also, when you're doing one-timers the goalie will typical over-commit to the shot so that gives you a chance to get the puck in there too. Any moment where you're roaming down the slot with the puck and the goalie still isn't on his butterfly is an opportunity to shoot there, too. Keep in mind aiming for the five-hole in the controller is the most challenging aspect because you have to align the angle flawlessly to get it where you want.

Manufacturing breakaways isn't too difficult against the AI, either. Poke checks are pretty effective so if you can break up a play at the point you have a good chance at one. When you have the puck in the defensive zone, you can also make a breakaway pass depending on how the other players are positioned on the ice; if you notice a teammate streaking up the ice and the opponents are not moving much that's a good opportunity. You can also catch the AI on a change and find a teammate by himself at the blueline; a lot of opportunities open up in the 2nd period. And of course if you have a speedster in your team, you can try blowing past slow defenders.

SashaSemin28

My Krasnaya Mashina
Mar 11, 2013
Darwen, England.
They need to look at fifa. They'd learn how to make it great

Fifa is ridiculously flawed, Career mode is as ridiculous as GM for general dumbness, One thing about Fifa 13 especially that annoyed me was how the games biggest market (Europe) gets a worse game graphically than the US :shakehead

In terms of BAP and BAGM, NBA 2K13 really needs to be looked at, it is simply amazing

Bi Coastal Bawse*

I replied on a topic like this when the game first came out. It's been 6 months since this game came out. Still disappointed.

Game needs major work. EA has simply gotten lazy and it's because they have no competition. They add a few bells and whistles and think a few problems are solved.

Anyways here are some of my beefs.

All of these come from a PS3 users perspective who only plays GM mode.

Fix the AI's make them smarter. Once and awhile I will fall back on defense as a forward and when I look at my defenders they are just standing there. On PPs my opponent has skated past my defenders and just scored.

Would also like my AI team mates not be complete boneheads. On the rush I will come up and my team mates skate in my way or directly beside or behind me.

Checking is still ridiculous. You have some small guy like Gerbe knock down Lucic but when I get up and try to check back as Lucic Gerbe just shrugs it off.

What is with the slow motion tumbles players do when they get checked. Also the response time and the glitches/jitters/lag is horrible. I motion the joystick to check someone and seconds after the person passes me my player does a half ***** checking attempt.

Now onto GM Mode........I have read a lot of what people have said and agree with a lot of it. Some of it is stuff I posted months back. Playing games in the past like The Madden series, ESPN football series, FIFA series and a few NBA 2K games I have seen a lot of good things in GM modes. Over the last month or so I also have gotten into playing NHL Eastside Hockey Manager.

I have played at least 3 seasons in each of the past NHL games(Since 20011). Lots of room for improvement.

They added winter classic and now that they did instead of having the same old one each season. Have a function where you get to select the teams.

Make the game more interesting. Have headlines. Even do what ESPN Football 2K did and have a sort of sportscenter type show. That game was made 8-9 years ago something like that could and can be possible in this game.

Have player moral, player preference, chemistry, have your coaching staff contact you with updates on player moral or players upset with their playing time. I believe 2K does this.

Make trading and contract negotiations more interesting. In one of the 2K hockey games and in Eastside Hockey Manager you can contact a team and see what they would want for certain players. Like during free agent negotiations along with offering a player a contract tell them what their position on the team will be. Have that be a factor in them signing with you.

For scouting why have us just scout one place at once? NHL teams have numerous scouts. Should be able to scout 2-3 places at once. Also when you scout someplace make the info better. Like weaknesses and strengths of players. Favorites teams and players. Have development of players be faster I mean not all players but it seems only a few actually have potential to make immediate impact or an impact in a season or 2 after being drafted and lower the draft ages too. Always a bunch of 19/20 year olds in the draft.

People have mentioned commentary. It's stale they need new people. I HATE Doc, Eddie and Pierre. But having them would make it realistic. Have fake cut scenes after the games or before/after periods with interviews. IDK why they took out the 3 stars skating out after the game I liked that part.

Include MORE in the SCF celebration scene. Maybe a cut scene to a parade or something.

One last thing........I promise........one thing I know everyone loves in the game is fighting. Make the fighting easier and more frequent. I was playing an AHL game with Thornton I challenged Parros twice and he declined. I got a penalty. In real life this would never happen. In older games fighting was easier but in 13 since after a play they do a replay real quick its hard to challenge anyone. Make AI guys or seems guys want to fight more. Maybe also add a function to fight before face offs. Make scrums more realistic.....

Ok I'm done took me awhile to put this together and it's not 2AM :laugh:

Bullwine85

Jan 3, 2013
Neenah, WI
I know it may be a little thing, but include a playable NHL '94 on the disc for this years game. What with it being the 20th anniversary and all....

couture23

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
Live draft like the Madden series, please!?

When do they start talking about the newest installment, is it usually around the summer?

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
-Fix the penalty system! My friend took a screenshot where his defensemen are passing the puck to each other in the offensive zone, and all three of his forwards are on the ice because they got hit, yet no interference call.

-Get rid of the stupid battle in front of the net, I hate it when I try to pass through the crease and my guy gets stuck on the opponent because they are "battling".

-Get overall faster loading, pretty much everything takes way too much time to load, especially simming through the days in GM mode.

-Overhaul the trading system in GM mode, there used to be a "what do you want for this" option, bring it back, also, the trading block has taken way too big of a spot in the trading negociations, you can offer Crosby and Malkin for a fourth and fifth round pick, if they aren't looking for forwards, they will refuse and call you an idiot for not looking at their trading block.....

-The injuries are a little out of control......

Last edited:

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
They MUST add a vote to kick player feature in EASHL Drop-In. It's an absolute must. Idiots ruin other people's game by constantly standing offside, trying to score on their own net etc. That is a feature that absolutely must be in the game.

I would love for them to add the option to mute players once the game has started. Sometime people don't say anything in the lobby, and then the game starts and they're blaring annoying music or swearing every other word about random nonsense. I don't want to listen to that. HUT could certainly use some improvements, but it won't happen. They'll give us the same garbage again I'm sure. The GM's in offline BEAGM need fixing. It's ridiculous when a GM waives Sidney Crosby or Stamkos to fit under the cap. It's also silly that a 1st round pick in 5 years plus a 2nd round pick in 4 years will get you the number 1 overall pick. Those picks should have almost no value. No GM would give up their 1st overall for picks 5 years down the line.

Frosty415

Nov 27, 2009
415 to 519
They MUST add a vote to kick player feature in EASHL Drop-In. It's an absolute must. Idiots ruin other people's game by constantly standing offside, trying to score on their own net etc. That is a feature that absolutely must be in the game.

I would love for them to add the option to mute players once the game has started. Sometime people don't say anything in the lobby, and then the game starts and they're blaring annoying music or swearing every other word about random nonsense. I don't want to listen to that. HUT could certainly use some improvements, but it won't happen. They'll give us the same garbage again I'm sure. The GM's in offline BEAGM need fixing. It's ridiculous when a GM waives Sidney Crosby or Stamkos to fit under the cap. It's also silly that a 1st round pick in 5 years plus a 2nd round pick in 4 years will get you the number 1 overall pick. Those picks should have almost no value. No GM would give up their 1st overall for picks 5 years down the line.

Disagreed.

Any other game I've seen add a kick a player option, gets abused BADLY.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Disagreed.

Any other game I've seen add a kick a player option, gets abused BADLY.

Well something needs to be done. Make every member of the team agree to kick that person, and they are gone. If it's abused, it can be worked out later. They have to give it a try.

TheFlyingV

Anatidaephobia
Apr 5, 2009
Yorba Linda, CA
Fixes/Changes
--Presentation
-Fix Jerseys with errors, still some with the boxes around the Reebok word mark on the back.
-Intergreate Legends with NHL Moments, beating a legend challenge (IE Gilmour in OT) unlocks the next one up.
-Integrate Winter Classic to all game modes, add a Generic stadium for custom matchups. Why not ask the Madden guys if you need help with football stadiums? You should be able to "Bid" for the winter classic in Be-a-GM
-Post Goal cutscencs should be Players hugging->Goalie->Flyby at the Bench.
-The game seems to lack emotion, especially in goal celebrations. Cutscense/crowds are very dull.
-New hat trick cutscene.
-Reduce the amount of fans for the visiting team.
-Do up all the national teams in Edge cut jerseys
-Add as much equipment as possible.
-Menus need to be simplified, why do I have to load menus?
-Acquire as many arena name liscences as possible, or make sure they all at least say "Team City Arena" on the ice. http://www.frozenfaceoff.net/2013/01/ea-sports-center-ice-designs.html
-Update the crowds, many need to be updated to reflect new uniforms. Would be nice to new fans to keep the game fresh.
-Boston needs their banners updated, possibly other teams.
-Update Color palates
-New Stanley Cup Celebration sequences. Let us skate around with the puck and choose the order to give players the cup/skating to a player and pressing a button to hand them the cup.
-The Trainer should have a uniform in the color of the team, it appers to be random.
-If I'm going to be bombarded with Ads, I expect a much higher quality game.
-Use some more original names for Be-A-GM. I've seen less Ovechkins and Malkins but player names that are uncommon get reused too much.
-There's a lot of lag on the custom music page if you have 3+ pages of playlists.

--GAMEPLAY
-The Ref should pick up broken/discarded sticks and helmets.
-More than 2 PP/PK Units
-After a fight the line change menu is bugged. I can't change lines until the play resumes.
-Remove the diving check from the AI when you're on a breakaway. It's Unrealistic
-Checks from behind while two players are skating should not be effective at all.
-The AI can check your player repeatedly until you fall down, you can't knock over Gerbe if you had Chara flying at him
-If I skate too close to their d they will literally just take the puck from me... not hit me, not lift my stick, not poke check, just literally take the puck...I understand that but, how come humans cant do this?
-Human Controlled players seemed to refuse to knock pucks down while AI players grab clearing zone slapshots out of the air.
-Passes to the point are very unreliable.
-The AI can suck you into boardplay slightly too easily, but getting sucked into netplay is way too easy. The puck will be rimming around the boards and your player skates backwards into the defender.
-The AI in general can do things that the player can't. When playing modes that you can't change sliders on(HUT Singleplayer) it makes for a very frustrating experience
-Either remove the automatic trading block changes or atleast give an option to turn it off.
-Players signed to AHL contracts don't appear to ever leave teams, making it difficult to make sure your prospects get ample playing time.
-Why is the game so restrictive on what you can change on the edit player screen, you can't even edit the player number anymore!
-Be more transparent with the game, explain what chemistry does, what affects sim results.
-AI GMs are starting their backups in playoffs, needs to be fixed.

Additions
-Add more retro/retired jerseys.
-All star Weekend.
-More and better Legends
-Playoffs Beards
-NEW COMMENTARY
-The roster updates for NHL13 were unacceptable both in player ratings and timeliness of player movement, either be better at that or have a roster sharing system.

HUT
-Needs to be redone
A. Change it back to the way it was in NHL11/12
B. Change duration cards to 10-25-50-75-82-100 games.
-Make Rare cards actually rare. 85+ Players 50+ Contracts. Reduce amount of rares in each pack to reflect change.
-Tactics screen that I can edit and save while not in the game.
-I NEED to be able to edit lines in-game. (Adjust for injuries etc)
-1 Number per player. In NHL12 I had 4 17s on my team at one point and in NHL13 I had Jason Jafray and Dustin Jeffrey, both wearing #15.
-Custom Jerseys, there should be jersey template, color and logo cards.
-Equipment Editor, at the very least for the goalies. I'd like to eliminate mismatching goalie gear colors.
-3rd Jersey Slot.
-Random offline tournaments like NHL11/12
-Why is there a tax on the auctions? Its not like its real money.
-Individual Arena Cards, including classic arenas (Maple Leaf Gardens etc) and fantasy rinks (Pond Hockey, Mars)
-Expand the NHL 13 app for other devices(Windows Phone user here) and a browser based one.
-Disconnects from the EA server should not result in a loss but a reset of the game you just played.
-Alternate/Historical Logos for the logo cards
-Your logo card should appear at center ice.
-The bonuses for collecting a team should be raised. 5,000-10,000 pucks for a NHL team + a free top tier pack.
-You should be able to swap cards from free bonus packs with ones you already have if you pull a duplicate, so you're not throwing away a card.
-A separate trading auction house. The auctions don't expire and you are able to list what you're looking for in return. (2nd Line Center etc)
-The packs are total ripoffs. You never get anything decent.
-Checklists for team collections
-When relisting a card for sale it keeps the prices it was set out the time before

BAP
-Shorter season options (Full, 3/4, 1/2 1/4) or let us sim without consequences
-Steal everything you can NBA 2k's career mode-Drills/Key Games

Create A team
-More Logos, Jerseys, Fonts etc Adding all NHL Logos/Jerseys/Fonts would be a huge step in the right direction.
-Shoulder/Pant/Helmet Logo
-3rd Jersey Slot
-Stadium Editor
-If you replace a team with a Created team, the Referee should be using the uniform of that league.

Create A Player/Be-A-Pro Creation.
-Give us the full black skates back (Jagr)
-Add More Goalie Helmets
-More hair/facial hair choices
-Face creation is light years behind Fifa and Tiger Woods.

Leaftors

Jul 21, 2011
Welland, Ontario
Fixes/Changes
--Presentation
-Fix Jerseys with errors, still some with the boxes around the Reebok word mark on the back.
-Intergreate Legends with NHL Moments, beating a legend challenge (IE Gilmour in OT) unlocks the next one up.
-Integrate Winter Classic to all game modes, add a Generic stadium for custom matchups. Why not ask the Madden guys if you need help with football stadiums? You should be able to "Bid" for the winter classic in Be-a-GM
-Post Goal cutscencs should be Players hugging->Goalie->Flyby at the Bench.
-The game seems to lack emotion, especially in goal celebrations. Cutscense/crowds are very dull.
-New hat trick cutscene.
-Reduce the amount of fans for the visiting team.
-Do up all the national teams in Edge cut jerseys
-Add as much equipment as possible.
-Menus need to be simplified, why do I have to load menus?
-Acquire as many arena name liscences as possible, or make sure they all at least say "Team City Arena" on the ice. http://www.frozenfaceoff.net/2013/01/ea-sports-center-ice-designs.html
-Update the crowds, many need to be updated to reflect new uniforms. Would be nice to new fans to keep the game fresh.
-Boston needs their banners updated, possibly other teams.
-Update Color palates
-New Stanley Cup Celebration sequences. Let us skate around with the puck and choose the order to give players the cup/skating to a player and pressing a button to hand them the cup.
-The Trainer should have a uniform in the color of the team, it appers to be random.
-If I'm going to be bombarded with Ads, I expect a much higher quality game.
-Use some more original names for Be-A-GM. I've seen less Ovechkins and Malkins but player names that are uncommon get reused too much.
-There's a lot of lag on the custom music page if you have 3+ pages of playlists.

--GAMEPLAY
-The Ref should pick up broken/discarded sticks and helmets.
-More than 2 PP/PK Units
-After a fight the line change menu is bugged. I can't change lines until the play resumes.
-Remove the diving check from the AI when you're on a breakaway. It's Unrealistic
-Checks from behind while two players are skating should not be effective at all.
-The AI can check your player repeatedly until you fall down, you can't knock over Gerbe if you had Chara flying at him
-If I skate too close to their d they will literally just take the puck from me... not hit me, not lift my stick, not poke check, just literally take the puck...I understand that but, how come humans cant do this?
-Human Controlled players seemed to refuse to knock pucks down while AI players grab clearing zone slapshots out of the air.
-Passes to the point are very unreliable.
-The AI can suck you into boardplay slightly too easily, but getting sucked into netplay is way too easy. The puck will be rimming around the boards and your player skates backwards into the defender.
-The AI in general can do things that the player can't. When playing modes that you can't change sliders on(HUT Singleplayer) it makes for a very frustrating experience
-Either remove the automatic trading block changes or atleast give an option to turn it off.
-Players signed to AHL contracts don't appear to ever leave teams, making it difficult to make sure your prospects get ample playing time.
-Why is the game so restrictive on what you can change on the edit player screen, you can't even edit the player number anymore!
-Be more transparent with the game, explain what chemistry does, what affects sim results.
-AI GMs are starting their backups in playoffs, needs to be fixed.

Additions
-Add more retro/retired jerseys.
-All star Weekend.
-More and better Legends
-Playoffs Beards
-NEW COMMENTARY
-The roster updates for NHL13 were unacceptable both in player ratings and timeliness of player movement, either be better at that or have a roster sharing system.

HUT
-Needs to be redone
A. Change it back to the way it was in NHL11/12
B. Change duration cards to 10-25-50-75-82-100 games.
-Make Rare cards actually rare. 85+ Players 50+ Contracts. Reduce amount of rares in each pack to reflect change.
-Tactics screen that I can edit and save while not in the game.
-I NEED to be able to edit lines in-game. (Adjust for injuries etc)
-1 Number per player. In NHL12 I had 4 17s on my team at one point and in NHL13 I had Jason Jafray and Dustin Jeffrey, both wearing #15.
-Custom Jerseys, there should be jersey template, color and logo cards.
-Equipment Editor, at the very least for the goalies. I'd like to eliminate mismatching goalie gear colors.
-3rd Jersey Slot.
-Random offline tournaments like NHL11/12
-Why is there a tax on the auctions? Its not like its real money.
-Individual Arena Cards, including classic arenas (Maple Leaf Gardens etc) and fantasy rinks (Pond Hockey, Mars)
-Expand the NHL 13 app for other devices(Windows Phone user here) and a browser based one.
-Disconnects from the EA server should not result in a loss but a reset of the game you just played.
-Alternate/Historical Logos for the logo cards
-Your logo card should appear at center ice.
-The bonuses for collecting a team should be raised. 5,000-10,000 pucks for a NHL team + a free top tier pack.
-You should be able to swap cards from free bonus packs with ones you already have if you pull a duplicate, so you're not throwing away a card.
-A separate trading auction house. The auctions don't expire and you are able to list what you're looking for in return. (2nd Line Center etc)
-The packs are total ripoffs. You never get anything decent.
-Checklists for team collections
-When relisting a card for sale it keeps the prices it was set out the time before

BAP
-Shorter season options (Full, 3/4, 1/2 1/4) or let us sim without consequences
-Steal everything you can NBA 2k's career mode-Drills/Key Games

Create A team
-More Logos, Jerseys, Fonts etc Adding all NHL Logos/Jerseys/Fonts would be a huge step in the right direction.
-Shoulder/Pant/Helmet Logo
-3rd Jersey Slot
-Stadium Editor
-If you replace a team with a Created team, the Referee should be using the uniform of that league.

Create A Player/Be-A-Pro Creation.
-Give us the full black skates back (Jagr)
-Add More Goalie Helmets
-More hair/facial hair choices
-Face creation is light years behind Fifa and Tiger Woods.

EA, your answer to a great game is with this guy, they should take notes from NBA's my career for a be a pro though, be a pro offline is useless.

Also kind of a small thing but i think we should be able to customize the minutes per game our lines play in be a gm i.e. if you have a deep team you can roll for lines for your sim, or if your a one line team you can play them 24:00 mins a game. (which can cause some fatigue depending on player, etc.)

I like the idea of giving our gm team an extra alternate jersey too (that we customize) and we can change at the end of every season if we want. (thats if they add in what flyingV said above for C-A-T)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad