Transfer: Winter Transfer Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
What would be the fee?

Obviously never going to happen, but funny thing is the kind of role he plays for the French national team would have been perfect at Spurs :laugh:

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Highly rated Angelo Stiller is refusing a new contract from Bayern and expected to sign with Hoffenheim soon.

Last edited:

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
What would be the fee?

Obviously never going to happen, but funny thing is the kind of role he plays for the French national team would have been perfect at Spurs :laugh:

Any time it's been mentioned, the reports have been that United want to at least recoup what they paid for him, so ~105m euro as a starting point.

I can't see any universe in which a team agree to pay that though, especially given that he'll be entering the final year of his contract.

Reactions: Havre

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Any time it's been mentioned, the reports have been that United want to at least recoup what they paid for him, so ~105m euro as a starting point.

I can't see any universe in which a team agree to pay that though, especially given that he'll be entering the final year of his contract.

Yeah. That would be absurd - considering who really knows what kind of level Pogba is capable of playing consistently at these days. Could be world class, but it could also very well be fairly inconsistent. Paying 105m for inconsistency doesn't really work all that well.

Will RM spend now with all the things going on with their stadium? Would make more sense to develop Valverde and Ødegaard in my opinion. Buy big when the stadium opens again.

If RM is out - who would drive up the price? Especially if clubs like PSG are actually taking FFP into consideration.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017

Exactly.
If I had that much money to spend in that economy I would buy 5 upcoming star players instead of 1 falling star.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
105? For how he's playing? Even in a better economy, I think that's unreasonable.

Yeesh.

Crazy town.

I mean, I think Real would be interested in getting him, but more likely at 60-65 tops.

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Highly rated Angelo Stiller is refusing a new contract from Bayern and expected to sign with Hoffenheim soon.

Didn't he just debut with Bayern? They are weak at his position in the first team, but maybe he believes they will buy over him, and he won't get minutes at Bayern.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Didn't he just debut with Bayern? They are weak at his position in the first team, but maybe he believes they will buy over him, and he won't get minutes at Bayern.

Yeah he's been a key figure for Bayern II & got his CL debut against Atletico last week, but if Bayern really are preparing a move for Zakaria in the summer, then it makes sense. He's a talented kid but getting PT behind Kimmich & Zakaria is going to be tough for any young 6.

With Grillitsch & Geiger entering the last years of their deals and his former U19 coach now at the helm of TSG, that does seem like a better avenue to senior football for the kid.

Last edited:

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic

Can’t wait to be rid of these two. Sell him to China. Or Saudi Arabia. Get a huge check and not have to compete ever. Put a shift in for the French NT a few times a year and just cruise the rest.

At least he got to score a nice goal in his last appearance for the club.

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
United extended his contract to avoid losing him for free next summer but I just don't see anyone paying much money for him considering the wages he'll command. I'd say he doesn't justify what they pay him and they'd have been better off letting it run down instead of having a situation like this occur. You know with Raiola involved he was going to pull some shit like this to stir up another move and another payday for himself.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Arsenal should sign Pogba, considering he supported us as a kid just like basically every French talent. He would obviously want to join the biggest club in both London and France.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
But I thought he was staying there according to all Man United fans?

I can see Madrid and Juve pushing for him. I think around 75 million would get it done

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I will say Pogba isn’t the sole problem since he’s joined. He’s had 2 great seasons here with basically no help in midfield, but his mindset really holds him back. He could be the best midfielder in the world if he showed half the passion and commitment Bruno does. And since he doesn’t he’s made him self an incredibly talented complementary player. I wish it worked out better but I’m glad we have Bruno who pushes himself and the team in a way that no one really has since the glory days.

Also the timing of this couldn’t be better. Pogba scores an absolute belter and all the headlines go Rashford and Bruno. It writes itself really.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016

I can see Madrid and Juve pushing for him. I think around 75 million would get it done
There was a lot of smoke around him re signing this offseason :dunno: obviously that isn’t happening.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC

it was clear since the summer when they bought vDB that Pogba was going.

he’s not gonna get close to 75m. I wish but I don’t see any coming close with that bid. Especially now since they’ve gone public. Hopefully Juve continues their dumbass pursuit of every MF on the downswing

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Arsenal should sign Pogba, considering he supported us as a kid just like basically every French talent. He would obviously want to join the biggest club in both London and France.
He’s the last thing you guys need. Mentality wise at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad