Post-Game Talk: Winter Is Here - Jets Win Game 3 (7-4)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
We need more dancing buff in here!
latest

Jun 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Hope Trouba keeps that hand clean....he had a nasty cut on his knuckle after that fight....those can easily get infected.

You'd think this would be a no brainer for the training staff, but a similar post after a brawl occurred a few years back and said player ended up missing a month after an infection took.

I forget who/when. Anyone remember?

Halberdier

May 14, 2016
Preds got again 4 goals, but I failed to see as much defensive meltdowns like in game 2. So that's positive. Deflections like in the 1st goal are almost impossible to defend. Stastny was a fraction of a second late on that odd rebound though.

The 4th goal was unfortunate, but still it was just 1-on-1 and a good shot so not one of those easy goals we saw on game 2.

The Jets could do still a better job defensively, that was pretty OK already after that tirefire game 2.

Halberdier

May 14, 2016

Myer's as "not OK"--he was "great" -- lead some beautiful rushes, set up a really nice goal, was skating hard-nice offensive zone entries-and looked very dominate out there to me.

Myers is not going to have any love here. At least not what he deserves. Number two D for the Jets in these playoffs after magnificient Big Buff on my papers.

The moment he got puck with that determination he has and skated towards the O-zone I knew the goal was coming, and it did, by Buff.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Myers is not going to have any love here. At least not what he deserves. Number two D for the Jets in these playoffs after magnificient Big Buff on my papers.

The moment he got puck with that determination he has and skated towards the O-zone I knew the goal was coming, and it did, by Buff.

Right on Halberdier-- I don't understand how the some of very "astute" posters on here, just cannot see the tremendous value Tyler Myers brings to this team. I think he's one of the most "underrated" Jet's players. He also has a "great attitude."

In tonights game vs. the Preds--he was second only to Buff.

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015

Ya, Myers has been playing better than Morrissey and Trouba, okay...
If Myers has a so-so game, everyone thinks he is the 2nd coming. Wasn't that his man that scored the first goal? He played ok but let's not get carried away. For 5.5m he should be playing a lot better if you ask me.

Halberdier

May 14, 2016
Ya, Myers has been playing better than Morrissey and Trouba, okay...
If Myers has a so-so game, everyone thinks he is the 2nd coming. Wasn't that his man that scored the first goal? He played ok but let's not get carried away. For 5.5m he should be playing a lot better if you ask me.

Not checked the replay, but I thought it was Salomäki, so that was Stastny's man, not Myers. I thought Myers went to wrong post thought, but that deflection and therefore very odd rebound caught everyone by surprise.

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
Not checked the replay, but I thought it was Salomäki, so that was Stastny's man, not Myers. I thought Myers went to wrong post thought, but that deflection and therefore very odd rebound caught everyone by surprise.
You should watch it again. Fisher (about 3 feet smaller and 500 lbs. lighter) gives Myers a tap and scores the goal, then Myers punches/pushes him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad