Speculation: Wings spare parts at the deadline (Actually, the tank thread)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Roomba With a Bauer

Sep 11, 2007
The big brain move here is to trade for Meier to make Bertuzzi more attractive for everyone else.

Trade Larkin to a contender for a first, second, and prospect. Chance to win the cup.

Flip the first, second, and + for Meier, ramping up market for Bertuzzi.

Trade Bertuzzi for a first.

Resign Larkin in July. Resign Meier in July. Maybe resign Bertuzzi in July?

Roll out Meier-Larkin-Bertuzzi as our first line next season. Break the PS5 controller when Bertuzzi gets injured in the first game and your NHL '24 season is shot.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Timo Meier smells just too much for a New Jersey Devil.

There were rumors that all New York teams would bolster their rosters with pending UFAs.

Islanders started with Horvat, then Rangers went after Tarasenko.

There's the Devils left.

There's also too much Swiss cheese connection at New Jersey. Meier will probably want to join that rising contender, with Swiss countrymen Hischier and Siegenthaler, and lock himself there. Also their backup goalie is Swiss, so it's a bit community there.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Timo Meier smells just too much for a New Jersey Devil.

There were rumors that all New York teams would bolster their rosters with pending UFAs.

Islanders started with Horvat, then Rangers went after Tarasenko.

There's the Devils left.

There's also too much Swiss cheese connection at New Jersey. Meier will probably want to join that rising contender, with Swiss countrymen Hischier and Siegenthaler, and lock himself there. Also their backup goalie is Swiss, so it's a bit community there.
Come on, Pius! Do a 2nd good thing this season.

Reactions: raymond23

StargateSG1

Nov 26, 2016
Crazy to think Bert has no value.
He is an ultimate warrior, and if I remember correctly was a playoffs MVP in AHL.
Teams value that so much in the playoffs. he'd be really, really good.
Considering there are already 4 teams allegedly interested, he'll definitely fetch a 1st round pick, if traded.

Oct 18, 2006
I know he’s been putrid this season when he has got on the ice, but I guess I’m one of the few who want to keep Bert.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Riccis per 60 record holder
Feb 29, 2020
Just going to end up being a player not as good as Zadina in 4 years.

In this year's draft? I would bet that there will be at least 3 players picked from 20 to 25 this year that will produce more career goals than Zadina.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Guess we'll figure out some time around 2040...
Based on what they've done thus far, Veleno is a better NHL player than Zadina. And I'd be supremely disappointed if Detroit can't land somebody like Veleno or better at the end of the first round in this draft.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Based on what they've done thus far, Veleno is a better NHL player than Zadina. And I'd be supremely disappointed if Detroit can't land somebody like Veleno or better at the end of the first round in this draft.
That's right in the Cholowski, Mantha, Svechnikov, Tinky Winky wheelhouse of the 1st.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad