Confirmed with Link: Wings sign David Perron (2 years, $4.75m AAV)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Hugh Mongusbig

Mar 7, 2012
Its been raining in Detroit.

I'm guessing this is what happens when Stevie puts on a raincoat.... deals just start happening left and right.
This is why he didn't want to wear his raincoat to the draft... He knew it would cause too much distraction and take away from his drafting duties.

HeHateMeFrisbee

Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Savannah, GA
That's me and my friends with David when he got drafted (I am standing awkwardly in the back lol)

Attachments

• Perron.jpg
    Perron.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 21

Hoog

Feb 4, 2021
Love this term and cost. Also, love that we are adding to our specialty units.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Riccis per 60 record holder
Feb 29, 2020
I miss all those excited post by analytics folks about Chiarot signing ;)

Dude Chiarot was expected to be the #1 defender in Montreal when he was previously the #3/4 guy playing next to Weber in a shutdown role with Carey Price behind him. 80% of the defensemen in the league would have put up the same results he did with that atrocious Montreal team. Try to remember that they just won the lotto, dude.

DoMakc

Jun 28, 2006
Dude Chiarot was expected to be the #1 defender in Montreal when he was previously the #3/4 guy playing next to Weber in a shutdown role with Carey Price behind him. 80% of the defensemen in the league would have put up the same results he did with that atrocious Montreal team. Try to remember that they just won the lotto, dude.

No mention of his xVAR/60 per $1?

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
I’m hoping he’s going to have two years of great play in him ala Pavelski.

I still remember how much of a menace he was when we were still in the West.

Him and Pavelski were Wing killers. They ate us for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad