Votes: 91 85.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeadLiceHatty

Dec 26, 2011
Tokyo, Japan
Other people watch the games too. Weird, huh? On a hockey forum of all places…🤯.

And I’m not biased at all. I’m not the one saying my guy is better and trying to lump him in with Celebrini and Bedard. That’s you.
Demidov is a clear step below all 3 of the other prospects, I'm not sure why this makes you so upset, I hope you have a good day!

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Michkov carries the most bust risk out of anyone listed here. All he does is dipsy-doodle around the offensive zone and literally nothing else. He’s small and not fast, and is “controller disconnected” outside the offensive zone. He’s also a sulky, low-compete type player. His game is way more suited to the bigger ice over seas, so it wouldn’t surprise me at all if he doesn’t pan out the way people are expecting over here.
you have no clue what you’re talking about

Reactions: HeadLiceHatty

HeadLiceHatty

Dec 26, 2011
Tokyo, Japan
Mine isn’t blatant homerism pumping my guy and putting him up there with Celebrini and Bedard. It isn’t hard to understand.

If blatant homerism is following the stats, the hockey footage and everything that evaluates a player, sure. Demidov is a solid prospect, I think he has a chance to be a top line guy. I guess I'll just go out on a limb and assume you have extreme difficulty reading as I've said Bedard, not Michkov has the best chance for generational status. I just dont see Demidov in the same tier as the other 3 in general and I apologize that it hurt your feelings.

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
If blatant homerism is following the stats, the hockey footage and everything that evaluates a player, sure. Demidov is a solid prospect, I think he has a chance to be a top line guy. I guess I'll just go out on a limb and assume you have extreme difficulty reading as I've said Bedard, not Michkov has the best chance for generational status. I just dont see Demidov in the same tier as the other 3 in general and I apologize that it hurt your feelings.
No, I read your take just fine. You’re argument is “my guy is better than yours lolz, sorry yur mad lolz”. Cool, have fun with that. I’m not upset in the least. You’re a biased fanboy who wanted a pissing match and nothing else. Find it elsewhere.

DaPhazz

Jun 30, 2016
If you actually believe this, which I highly doubt you do, your evaluation of hockey talent is bizarre. I hope you get the help you need. Michkov is superior to Demidov in literally every offensive facet of the game lol.

Geez, you seem to take all of this a tad too seriously

Reactions: Habano

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
Why are we (Habs fans) doing this to ourselves. The only answer is Bedard. Macklin should be more than the other two, but we won't no anything about them for a few years. Jesus settle down.

Reactions: HeadLiceHatty

Bombshell11

Sponsor
Jul 21, 2022
Self-awareness is a crazy thing. Have a nice day bud.

Demidov plays a different style, i think it will translate better in the NHL than Michkov's
I trust the scouting team of Hughes better than Briere's or Chicago's.
Bobrov, when asked if Demidov would be a superstar, he said that was an understatement.
Habs personel never never show enthusiasm or try to hype players.

• Haha
Reactions: Habano and Haatley

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
If McDavid is the benchmark player of the current generation then I trust McKenna most to best that, of these options obviously Bedard.

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
Seriously wonder why the OP left out Fantilli, Carlsson, Smith, Sennecke and Lindstrom.

I mean.....what has Demidov done to transcend those other forwards from his own draft, or the previous drafts. What has Michkov done?

Why would we compare a #5 and #7 to two #1's but leave out the forwards that were selected in between?

Are a bunch of scouts and GM's complete idiots for passing on generational talent, to select those marginal bums?

Yeah, I know, I get it....Russian factor, teams needs, etc, etc.

And yeah.....I f***ing love Demidov. I loved Michkov right up to the moment we passed on him.

Let's just wait and see what happens. Seriously for all we know, Fantilli could be the best player out of both of these drafts.

I will say that none of them will ever transcend the true generational (2020-2030) talent during this decade......

200w.gif

:sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad