Speculation: Who will be the best players on waivers before the season?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Could see Juolevi on waivers. Although, I don’t think he’s that valuable at this point.

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
Leafs will likely waive Adam Brooks, Joey Anderson, Michael Amadio, Kurtis Gabriel up front.
+ Brennan Menell on defence. Definitely some solid candidates from us.

Reactions: Duke16 and uncleben

KingTech

Sep 20, 2020
Kale Clague is going to get waived I hope he makes it to the ahl I would prefer that Matta gets waived but I am not making the decisions'

Reactions: YP44

JTToilinginToronto

Isles Fan
Jan 18, 2019
NYI will probably have a decent bottom-6 forward or two on waivers. There's a whole lot of forwards competing for the 13th and 14th forward spots if the rumored unannounced deals (Zajac, Parise, Dal Colle) are accurate.

Bellows, Zajac, Dal Colle, Komarov, Golyshev, Johnston, Panik and maybe a few others I am forgetting will all be competing for just two spots.

PettersonHughes

Aug 26, 2020
Vancouver fans:
If Seattle waives Kole Lind, is he ready for the NHL?

Define "ready"; top 6? Unlikely; can he hold down a bottom-6 energy role? Possibly. Thing is, the only sample size Vancouver fans had to work with for Kole was his AHL breakthrough in which he not only scored more but showed potential as a center (we needed help prior to signing Dickinson for 3rd C and bringing back Sutter). There's also the tendency to hype early round prospects who show promise (and rightfully so). However, without more games played it's tough to say whether he could surpass what Appleton/ Blackwell have been for their former teams, or if he'll be another tweener.

Reactions: Jacob582

PettersonHughes

Aug 26, 2020
Could see Juolevi on waivers. Although, I don’t think he’s that valuable at this point.

If Hunt and Rathbone can win the 3rd and 4th left D spots, at that point it might be time to let him go.
I personally hope they give all the opportunities they can to Olli (Rathbone is waivers exempt so they can send him to Abbotsford for big minutes and they can keep Hunt as the #7) but I could see JR outplay both of them and management has to sneak him down on the mass waivers day.

StIvany4Norris

Oct 13, 2020
Believe Riikola has to be sent down for the Pens to be below the cap

Will probably clear but should not, would be a genuinely good #6 away from Sullivan

Reactions: Darren McCord

DopeyFish

Mitchy McDangles
Nov 17, 2009
Leafs will likely waive Adam Brooks, Joey Anderson, Michael Amadio, Kurtis Gabriel up front.
+ Brennan Menell on defence. Definitely some solid candidates from us.

I have a feeling leafs will try to keep menell on active roster for as long as possible because he will get swiped the second he's on waivers

Reactions: Mitch nylander

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Small chance that Nicolas Aube-Kubel ends up on waivers for the Flyers. Good 4th line RW with an edge. He'll be competing for his spot on the roster in camp.

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
They signed Anderson to a three year deal I highly doubt he gets waived to be honest

I think he gets waived to be honest. Who is he beating out?

Ritchie Matthews Marner
Bunting - Tavares- Nylander
Kerfoot - Kampf - Kase
Mikheyev - Spezza - Simmonds

One extra spot between Brooks, Anderson, Engvall, Gabriel, Amadio and Robertson.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad