Ducks name Radko Gudas captain

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

heynowbababooey

Sep 29, 2017
It's a Cali team in the basement for multiple years. Not sure why proof would be needed.

WRT to the thread, seems like a solid choice

It's a Cali team in the basement for multiple years. Not sure why proof would be needed.

WRT to the thread, seems like a solid choice

I'm gonna go get the papers, get the papers.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Is this stickied to piss of Leafs fans? If so . Kudos to who put it there!

Also, that is world champion radko gudas!

I stickied it. I stickied all the new captain threads, including the Hedman thread I created. Figured it’s worthy news. This one got the most attention.

But With that said, it’s been 24 hours, so going to unsticky now.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I stickied it. I stickied all the new captain threads, including the Hedman thread I created. Figured it’s worthy news. This one got the most attention.

But With that said, it’s been 24 hours, so going to unsticky now.
Noooooo!!;

Not sure if every leafs fan has seen it yet. I'm loving these takes lol

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
Foligno and Gudas as Captains in 2024...what a time to be alive.
don-cherry-back-for-more-coachs-corner-next-season-on-new-multi-year-deal.jpg

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
A player of minimal talent and won't back himself when he crosses the line. A homeless man's Scott Stevens. Well done Anaheim

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Why isn’t Zegras captain?
Cause they want a short term interim captain who's only gonna be in Anaheim a few more years so that Cutter Gauthier, Leo Carlsson, Stian Solberg and Mason McTavish have a chance to earn the C.
I don't think Zegras gets it, he's more like Selanne in that he is a fun personality on the team but not one you want as captain.

Strangle

May 4, 2009
Flukes happen, Tampa was clearly tired from deep runs so they gave the Leafs a pity win. Don't know why Toronto fans even talk, just an embarassing team to support.

The Maple Leafs ended the Tampa dynasty

naming gudas as your captain is like the maple leafs announcing Jake McCabe as theirs.

Want to talk about embarassing?

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Cause they want a short term interim captain who's only gonna be in Anaheim a few more years so that Cutter Gauthier, Leo Carlsson, Stian Solberg and Mason McTavish have a chance to earn the C.
I don't think Zegras gets it, he's more like Selanne in that he is a fun personality on the team but not one you want as captain.
Maybe Zegras turned it down?

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
I think they prob want zegras to focus on hockey and weight room, and not worry bout being a captain.

Zegras doesn’t need to wear a letter to be a leader, he just is
Maybe the club sees their younger guys as not ready to handle the responsibilities of captain while losing so much? I thought Zegras, who can be a bit prickly and has been in the league for a while, would be ready.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad