Speculation: Who will be the best players on waivers before the season?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
Did you watch the finals? Johnson played pretty good and he's no 4th liner
I watched more than just the finals. Tyler Johnson had a lousy season, after a few previously bad seasons showing his regression as an NHL player. A good game here or there doesn’t erase the larger sample size.

TJ Compher has really good games at times. And a whole lot of hollow games. You watch a good one where he scores a big game winner vs Vegas and you say, “he’s awesome”. Well. Is he though? Same thing with Tyler Johnson. He’s not worth anything close to $5mm AAV. He’ll flop in Chicago.

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
Any news on Ingram’s performance? Likelihood of waivers?
Connor Ingram stopped 20 of 21 shots in 40 minutes of preseason action on Sunday.

On Thursday made 16 saves on 17 shots playing half the game.

Just know stats, haven't watched him play.

I wonder if Nashville will waive Rittich instead?

Soundgarden

Jul 22, 2008
Spring Hill, TN
Any news on Ingram’s performance? Likelihood of waivers?

He's making it a difficult decision as to who's going to be sent down. I don't think we will or should go with a 3 goalie situation, so it'll be interesting to see if he clears. There are a few teams like Buffalo or Arizona who'd snatch him up in a minute I think.

Reactions: Jacob582

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
He's making it a difficult decision as to who's going to be sent down. I don't think we will or should go with a 3 goalie situation, so it'll be interesting to see if he clears. There are a few teams like Buffalo or Arizona who'd snatch him up in a minute I think.
I'm a Buffalo fan.;)

Reactions: Soundgarden

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
I’m offering Kessel with max retention. ;)
I'm offering Dell and Skinner with no retention.

How about a 3 way trade?
Buffalo: Ingram
Nashville: Kessel at 25% (money retained by Buffalo)
Arizona: Duchene;)

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
I'm offering Dell and Skinner with no retention.

How about a 3 way trade?
Buffalo: Ingram
Nashville: Kessel at 25% (money retained by Buffalo)
Arizona: Duchene;)
Kessel is still good. Had 28g per 82gp pace last season on a trash Coyotes team with no offensive talent. He’s an absolute steal at 3.4aav.

Dell+Skinner would have to have multiple 1st round picks attached to move.

Zero interest is Duchene. Don’t want a wildly overpaid winger signed to multiple years.

Reactions: Jacob582

HugeInTheShire

You may not like me but, I'm Huge in the Shire
Mar 8, 2021
Alberta
Found this thread while I was supposed to be working and thought it was worth a bump, just to show that sometimes people here actually know what they're talking about as quite a few of these players actually hit waivers already

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad