Who should be the next head coach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoingItCoolKiwi

May 23, 2017
Porty dropped a bomb today .. I’ll eat crow .. he was told CBJ paid 4 million for Babcock to go away … question was asked today how many coaches are we paying .. he said Vincent , but not sure if Babcock was over years or not
Paid $4m for him to harass some players a bit. Hilariously sad stuff. Can't believe JD still gets paid by the same owner who had to pay for that stunt

Tony Quinn

May 20, 2014
You guys really think Portzline and Hedger are worried about a couple hundred clicks?
We’re not taking about a Leafs or Rangers hire.
They’re reporting/speculating what they know.

jaxfan45385

Oct 29, 2007
Did I just see a tweet from Hedger saying that Blashill is now the front runner??!!?? If this shit show couldn't get any worse. God help us all if that is true.

Reactions: ThisIsMyAlibi

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
An on-topic question for this thread: why is it when I go to someone's Twitter feed, it's a collection of old-ass posts in no particular order? For example here: x.com, the 3 topmost posts are from 7/10/2024, 6/14/2020, and 2/4/2019. Is it because I'm not logged into an account? Some setting? It's at least 1 contributing factor to why I don't even bother.

Reactions: Double-Shift Lasse

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
An on-topic question for this thread: why is it when I go to someone's Twitter feed, it's a collection of old-ass posts in no particular order? For example here: x.com, the 3 topmost posts are from 7/10/2024, 6/14/2020, and 2/4/2019. Is it because I'm not logged into an account? Some setting? It's at least 1 contributing factor to why I don't even bother.
Twitter is completely f***ed up if you don’t have an account/signed in. And they do it on purpose.

Reactions: Monk and Crede777

Indy18

Aug 17, 2023
Did I just see a tweet from Hedger saying that Blashill is now the front runner??!!?? If this shit show couldn't get any worse. God help us all if that is true.
Your looking at the parody account or Hedger's original miss last week on this topic

Elon being Elon...he wants you to log in for your data.

Reactions: Monk

cbjthrowaway

Jul 4, 2020
Paid $4m for him to harass some players a bit. Hilariously sad stuff. Can't believe JD still gets paid by the same owner who had to pay for that stunt
the babcock stuff fits seamlessly into that "you get [amount of money] but you can't ever [do a specific thing] again" meme format lol

• Haha
Reactions: LJ7

ThisIsMyAlibi

Fantilli&Werenski&Gaudreau&Laine&Johnson&Jiricek
Mar 16, 2010
Ohio
Still no coach huh?

ROv0LK@facebook.gif

Reactions: cslebn and Cowumbus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad