Speculation: Who should be the new head coach of the Washington Capitals?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
One of the few candidates that could make this team work (to some degree) without massive changes is gone now.

It all can be saved with a good GM but...

ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA
Well, I don't know if Laviolette was the savior, but he was my initial choice. Still want them to have a GM in place first, but come on. Good options are being taken off the table while they take their sweet time.

Liberati0n*

Didnt the Sharks (Wilson) already come out and say he wasn't?

I had let that hope die.

Wilson said he doesn't want McLellan fired, but I think the decision is being made by the owner after they all meet or something.

HunterSThompson

[}=[][][][][]
Jun 19, 2007
Washington, DC
You cannot condemn both hiring a coach before a GM and missing out on a coach that is hired by someone else before the GM you want is even able to be interviewed.

Fallschirmyager

Jun 25, 2009
I will reserve judgement until they have hired a GM and coach. If at that time we have ANOTHER 0 experience coach then I will let the hate flow.

Capathetic

May 26, 2011
Lavi was decent but c'mon fellas...step back from the ledge. Though I do wonder myself what are they fn waiting for?

They've got to have plans to purge Boston. Hire Fedorov already!

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
McClellan more than likely will be back with the Sharks. It'll take missing the playoffs for him to leave, or something as disastrous as this season happening again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad