Which NHL players read HFboards

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

thesensguy

Apr 5, 2014
Ottawa,Ontario
If speezza read some of the stuff about him on the sens forum, then holy **** he doesn't get hurt easy, we would roast him after a win pretty much

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Couture or his agent/family/someone close posted for some time while he was mostly in Junior

Sort of got called out on it the his account was deleted promptly

He would for sure be a 10k plus poster if wasn't actually in the NHL:laugh:

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Brian Savage posted for a couple days on the habs board. He never came back and I don't blame him.

If I was in the NHL, I would totally avoid this place.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Bobby Mac and other used to post here back in the day

Back in the good ole days--we had nearly every beat writer of teams on this site--but that was over ten years ago

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
Brett Pesce's dad occasionally chimes in on the Canes board, and from the stuff he brings up during broadcasts, it's pretty obvious that Tripp Tracy reads it.

HF is pretty well known in hockey circles. I'm sure most players have at least browsed it occasionally. 70 year old GMs? Maybe not so much.

Edit: posted in the wrong thread, sorry. Meant to post this in the more recent one.

Fantomas

Aug 7, 2012
dj9LfGc.jpg

Nino33

Jul 5, 2015
IMO some will have heard of the forum; I don't think any actual established NHLers have an account here or spend any time on the site at all

As for HFBoards being well known in hockey circles...is it a good well known? I've never heard/seen anyone say anything positive about HFBoards outside of HFBoards, but I've heard negativity about HFBoards and how it's not well respected/well thought of in hockey circles

Maelmoor

Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
IMO some will have heard of the forum; I don't think any actual established NHLers have an account here or spend any time on the site at all

As for HFBoards being well known in hockey circles...is it a good well known? I've never heard/seen anyone say anything positive about HFBoards outside of HFBoards, but I've heard negativity about HFBoards and how it's not well respected/well thought of in hockey circles

Not sure what people expect, it's a forum for fans and serves that purpose very well. No difference in that sense to other sports forums with fans.

FrozenJagrt

Dec 16, 2009
In serious, it would be naive to think players don't read. There have to be a good number. This is the largest hockey discussion site around, and players are human. Humans have egos. They want to see what's being said about them.

Now, there are many players who will go out of their way to avoid reading anything hockey related for good reason. But there are certainly some who can't resist the temptation.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
My cousin Pietrangelo has an account here and posts unrealistic trade proposals which he then sends to the guys he made it about, and then they all laugh about it together.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad