Which NHL players read HFboards

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

deadpenguin

Mar 27, 2017
You don't seem to understand the meaning of "much more".

As in, compared to the two sources he mentioned, they are of greater intelligence.

It's a comment on how bad the posts are on youtube and facebook, not that the posts here are some kind of incredible source of knowledge.

And he's right. There's a lot of stupid people on here, but it's even worse on facebook and youtube.

Youtube yes, but facebook is not that bad. Mostly older folks on facebook so at least a debate doesn't routinely turn into a ****fest of name calling and mocking, like it does on here when anything the least bit controversial is brought up

Ryan Michaels

Mar 21, 2017
I would assume Dan Girardi does not have an account as he is yet to retire/flee the country/become a recluse/change his name/get facial reconstructive surgery/tell Machinehead to meet him by the flagpole after school...you get the point.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
So there is a chance Voracek reads hf after calling out one of our guys. Or our guy decided to tweet at him and make him mad. Either or it’s hilarious.

Last edited:
Reactions: CarolinaFlyerFan

Jan 3, 2012
Philadelphia, PA
I can say with 100% there are posters who are active players.

Kevin Durant created a fake account to defend himself. Kevin FREAKING Durant. I guarantee a player on your favourite team lurks and posts the odd time.

Reactions: SniperHF

SpoolCat

Mar 1, 2016
Someone on HFOil said Connor McDavid browses at least once a week. No idea if its true though.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2004
If you were a world renowned brain surgeon would you enjoy listening to a bunch of nobodys talk about medicine based on what they learned from Dr. Oz?

Can't imagine anyone from the inside giving two ***** about what goes on here.

That's pretty much how I feel about it.

I can't imagine they come here for much more than a laugh.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad