Which NHL players read HFboards

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Preisst*

Jun 11, 2008
Western Canada
I'd be amazed if a large % of them don't at least browse out of curiousity sake. I suspect several of them are posters as well.

did you just call kessel below average at hockey. i hate the leafs but the kind of crap being spewed here is just ridiculous. kessel is ****ing great at hockey.

Well I love the Leafs and think the poster you quoted may have over-rated him. He can skate fast, has a good wrist shot and is a good passer but other then that he is the, or amongst the, worst in every other aspect of the game.

What team do you like? Perhaps you can text your GM to trade for him? We would appreciate it.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Well I love the Leafs and think the poster you quoted may have over-rated him. He can skate fast, has a good wrist shot and is a good passer but other then that he is the, or amongst the, worst in every other aspect of the game.

What team do you like? Perhaps you can text your GM to trade for him? We would appreciate it.

He is also a top 10 scorer. (3/4 seasons)

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
I'm about 75% that there's a certain eventual first ballot hall of famer that regularly pumps his own tires in the polls/history of hockey sections on off-nights during the season.

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
I'm about 75% that there's a certain eventual first ballot hall of famer that regularly pumps his own tires in the polls/history of hockey sections on off-nights during the season.

He might actually have more than one account.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
I would be absolutely shocked if Taylor Hall doesn't frequent the boards.
In interviews he's always very in-the-know about fan opinions and is a hockey nerd off the ice. Keeps track of other leagues, can name the top scorers in them, and has a good handle on prospects.

Hall's got a relatively bad rap off the ice, but Jason Gregor had a very good interview with him. He's legitimately just shy.

I've met both Hall and Eberle in a couple situations. Eberle is a butterfly, easy to talk to. Hall's more reserved which leads people to think he's a dick. He's not. He's also surprisingly articulate. Smarter than I expected. He's a guy I can see going front office after hockey.

Offtheboard412

Feb 26, 2012

If we're thinking of the same person then I really hope it actually is him because nobody should be that obsessed with one player.

Man Rocket

88+73
Jul 12, 2011
Marc Savard plays in a 6VS6 EASHL for NHL 15 on the Xbox 360. Played against him before and he's actually not bad lol

Lol that's awesome! How did you know?

OT but my buddy plays Madden with Chandler Jones (plays for the Pats) and has him on PSN/Twitter.

Chandler is an incredibly friendly guy, this doesn't surprise me that he adds random fans. Is he any good?

BRB going to find this player (or you can tell me?)

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts

My curiosity has been piqued.

Could you drop a another hint?

Or just flat out tell us?

FrozenJagrt

Dec 16, 2009

Probably Jags. The poster you quoted was likely joking, as there is a guy on this site who constantly starts Jagr threads or brings him up in discussions that have nothing to do with him. I think the poster's current name is livewell68 or something?

Alex514

May 10, 2015
I'm sure there are players and media types lurking around ;) You know... just to get the pulse on what the fans are thinking or feeling.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Chandler is an incredibly friendly guy, this doesn't surprise me that he adds random fans. Is he any good?

He's pretty good actually. If you think about it they have a week between games and outside of a couple hours of practice theres not much else to do during the week, and theres a very long off season. So he gets a lot of practice.

There's a guy that posts of the flyers board who I'm pretty sure is either Zac Rinaldo or his mum.

Lol id love to see the posts.

Not a hockey player - but Bob McKenzie posted here until he got disgusted with everyone and left.

You have any posts that he made?

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
He's pretty good actually. If you think about it they have a week between games and outside of a couple hours of practice theres not much else to do during the week, and theres a very long off season. So he gets a lot of practice.

Lol id love to see the posts.

You have any posts that he made?

I don't have the link to his post, but he called a few people asshats or assclowns IIRC.

I'm wouldn't be at all surprised if Biznasty at least lurked here

Raymoondo

Leafs Cup 2021
Apr 9, 2013
Toronto
I'd be amazed if a large % of them don't at least browse out of curiousity sake. I suspect several of them are posters as well.

Yeah, all Kane can do is skate fast, has a nice shot, good at scoring and passing. Other than that, he's just average at every other aspect. Useless right?

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012

Step 1: Start an X vs Jagr thread in the polls section. For best results, choose Crosby for X, but, really, anyone will work
Step 2: Wait.

He'll find you. Though I'm not sure if he posts once Jagr's season ends.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad