Speculation: Where will Darren Raddysh sign? (Answer: Rockford)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Yog S'loth

Sep 7, 2005
Southern California
Well, he was at Kings camp a couple of years ago, I think. Hence his picture on hockeydb. New regime, but I don't think they were that high on him.

Still, 81 points and a +62 gets you at least an invite somewhere.

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
Is there any speculation anywhere about why he didn't sign? I've heard nothing to indicate he got even a single offer, despite a few stories suggesting a variety of teams were interested.

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
tbh honest Im not the most savvy maybe someone could explain how to do it.
As for dhawilas comments, he's A step up from Botch and Pratt but has more CFL connections than Hockey.

Who knows maybe JB gave him the pitch and he didn't like what he had to say. sometimes JB is honest to A fault.

I'm so confused.

When are you uploading these pics?!

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
It's probably better for both sides, Raddysh and NHL teams, to wait until July 1. Then everyone will have a cleaner picture of their contractual situations and numbers after the expansion draft.

I just don't see how no team wouldn't offer him anything, I mean he's a free lottery ticket.

Raymoondo

Leafs Cup 2021
Apr 9, 2013
Toronto
God you leaf fans are too much. Every single free agent is coming to the Leafs go on and on about how good a fit he is, then when he goes somewhere else, oh he sucks we didn't want him. well, hate to burst you bubble he arrived in Vancouver tonight. I will try to upload the pic of him and my GF and a pic of his ticket sorry boys he's signing with the Canucks.

Unlucky

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
I reckon it would have been the Hawks informing us about it, not Rockford, should the Hawks have gotten him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad