TV: What TV series are you currently watching/recently watched?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site
2 seasons into Slow Horses. Terrific spy show. With AppleTVs hit rate not sure why it took me so long to give it a try.

Oldman should have Emmy or Golden Globe win for this show already.

AppleTV is becoming the new HBO. Not a ton of shows but always seems to have atleast one must see showing running.

Jovavic

Concept of a Plan
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
Slow Horses is good stuff, probably my favorite show on the service when I got the free three month trial period.

Finished The Americans, really solid all around. Gonna start Homicide in a few days.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Started Kaos on Netflix over the weekend, its pretty good and a lot better than I thought it would be. Goldblum is great.
Looks like a heck of a series! I've been getting a lot more into Greek Mythology and recently put this on my list.

Babe Ruth

Looks wise.. I'm a solid 8.5
Feb 2, 2016
FOX has been showing a new Sunday animated series after the football games.. Universal Basic Guys.
It's similar to King of the Hill, humor of working class life.. but it's set in south Jersey instead of Texas.
First two episodes were pretty good..

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad