TV: What TV series are you currently watching/recently watched?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site
2 seasons into Slow Horses. Terrific spy show. With AppleTVs hit rate not sure why it took me so long to give it a try.

Oldman should have Emmy or Golden Globe win for this show already.

AppleTV is becoming the new HBO. Not a ton of shows but always seems to have atleast one must see showing running.

Jovavic

Concept of a Plan
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
Slow Horses is good stuff, probably my favorite show on the service when I got the free three month trial period.

Finished The Americans, really solid all around. Gonna start Homicide in a few days.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Doing a full rewatch of Rome for the first time since I watched it over 15 years and I think I might be enjoying it even more this time around. Great characters, acting, writing, cinematography and I'm a history buff to boot.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Started Kaos on Netflix over the weekend, its pretty good and a lot better than I thought it would be. Goldblum is great.
Looks like a heck of a series! I've been getting a lot more into Greek Mythology and recently put this on my list.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad