TV: What TV series are you currently watching/recently watched?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jovavic

Concept of a Plan
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
Slow Horses is good stuff, probably my favorite show on the service when I got the free three month trial period.

Finished The Americans, really solid all around. Gonna start Homicide in a few days.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Started Kaos on Netflix over the weekend, its pretty good and a lot better than I thought it would be. Goldblum is great.
Looks like a heck of a series! I've been getting a lot more into Greek Mythology and recently put this on my list.

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
Watching 19-2
Interesting seeing "shorsey" and "Mcmurray" in a serious show (dates of show predate letterkenny)
Enjoying it so far

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

Babe Ruth

Looks wise.. I'm a solid 8.5
Feb 2, 2016
FOX has been showing a new Sunday animated series after the football games.. Universal Basic Guys.
It's similar to King of the Hill, humor of working class life.. but it's set in south Jersey instead of Texas.
First two episodes were pretty good..

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I've been rewatching For All Mankind to finally be able to see the 4th season for the first time. I'm not enjoying it as much as I did the first time around. It's still decent, but I feel like it's a show that doesn't know what it wants to be. The first season was still the best so far.

Hierso

Time to Rock
Oct 2, 2018
Finished Oz a couple of days ago. I remember watching a few episodes here and there when it was airing as a re-run in the early 00's and i think the early seasons hold up pretty well. The quality kinda starts to slip when they introduce the pill that makes you age but it was still good enough to finish.

The series kinda jumped the shark in season 4 and the finale was messy but all in all it was worth going back to Oz.

Reactions: the valiant effort

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Me 30 years ago in September-“So glad football is here.”
Me 20 years ago in September-“Hockey is a few weeks away.”
Me 10 years ago in September-“So glad the Premier League has started”
Me today-“A new season of Great British Baking Show has begun!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: Rodgerwilco

Ad

Upcoming events