What is Morgan Rielly

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

What is Morgan Rielly

• Elite #1 d-man - worth 10 million+ in market value

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Average #1 d-man - worth 9 million + in market value

Votes: 41 12.7%
  • Below average #1 d-man - worth 6-8+ million in market value

Votes: 67 20.7%
  • Elite #2 d-man - worth 6--7.5 million + in market value

Votes: 51 15.8%
  • Average 2 d-man - worth 6-7 million in market value

Votes: 61 18.9%
  • Below average #2 d-man - worth 5.25 - 6 + million in market value

Votes: 19 5.9%
  • Elite #3 d-man - worth 5 - 6 million in market value

Votes: 12 3.7%
  • Average #3 d-man - worth 5 or so million in market value

Votes: 12 3.7%
  • flawed #3 d-man - worth 4-5 million in market value

Votes: 17 5.3%
  • #4 d-man - worth 3.0 -4.0 million in market value

Votes: 9 2.8%
  • #5 d-man - worth 1.5-3 million in market value

Votes: 4 1.2%
  • #6 d-man - worth 1-2 million in market value

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • #7 Tyson Barrie type d-man, don't even want him in the top 6.

Votes: 16 5.0%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 7 2.2%

• Total voters

CincoHolio

Jan 8, 2013
Toronto
Let's be honest, he had a very forgettable reg season. More than making up for it when it matters most and as Leafs fans, that's all we could ask for. No complaints with Rielly so far this post season.

Reactions: authentic

diceman934

Help is on the way.
Jul 31, 2010
NHL player factory
Rielly is a great hockey player. I stay off here for the most part as the uneducated posts tick me off. Always our best D man in the playoffs and will be again this year. He is a leader and takes huge hits to make plays. Can skate the puck out of our zone and is the only D man on our team to be able to do so.l consistently. Quarterbacks one of the best pp in the league every year.
He is so intelligent on reading where the opponents are going to try to get the puck out on the pp. Joins the rush and makes us hard to defend against.
Yet far to many on here speak out of their rear end.
Said this well before the playoffs. He has taken some huge hits thus far in the playoffs.
Every thing I said about him is true.

Reactions: authentic

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
For all the folks who complain about the regular season not counting and only the playoffs matter… and also the folks who whine that Mo is not a number one D man.

This is your time.
I'm the guy who says that while every single game matters, playoffs matter much, much more than the regular season. I've also never done any whining whatsoever about Rielly.

I just felt like saying - this is my time as well. :)

Reactions: diceman934

Gilmour1996

Oct 16, 2022
He had more than enough stinkers during the regular season to warrant the criticism. Hopefully he doesn't revert back to those stinkers when we need him to be solid, defensively and offensively.

Reactions: Cap'n Flavour

Deez Nuts

Jun 4, 2012
While I won’t complain about Rielly’s performance so far in the playoffs, I didn’t feel he had a strong game 3. He had multiple give aways and his D wasn’t good. His goal was a fluke but I will take it. Keefe has been using him differently during the final stretch of the regular season and this has continued in the playoffs. Brodie and McCabe have been solid as the top pair and against the tough matchups. Rielly is an offensive #3 D and I am glad Keefe has finally figured this out.

diceman934

Help is on the way.
Jul 31, 2010
NHL player factory
While I won’t complain about Rielly’s performance so far in the playoffs, I didn’t feel he had a strong game 3. He had multiple give aways and his D wasn’t good. His goal was a fluke but I will take it. Keefe has been using him differently during the final stretch of the regular season and this has continued in the playoffs. Brodie and McCabe have been solid as the top pair and against the tough matchups. Rielly is an offensive #3 D and I am glad Keefe has finally figured this out.
Played as a number one tonight as he should be.

Peace Frog

“Go on, say your thing man”
Jun 18, 2009
So maybe the poll should read:

Who is regular season Rielly and who is Playoff Rielly?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad