Speculation: What (if anything) does Colorado do about their goaltending?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
They should have bought low on Georgiev when they had the chance earlier.
If nothing else, Geo has proved with more of an everyday/shared 1A/1B role, it keeps him sharp and he performs well.
He couldn’t have costed much before.
He’d have been an ideal target to platoon with Kuemper/Francouz who are both injured... a lot.
They most likely coulda got Geo for a 3rd or B prospect.
If he performs really well there, he’s a RFA, and they give him a small raise and resign him. If not, it didn’t cost much and you don’t match his RFA award and let him walk.
With shestys knee being weird again. I think Geo is a ranger now until the end of the year.

Last edited:

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
If nothing else, Geo has proved with more of an everyday/shared 1A/1B role, it keeps him sharp and he performs well.
He’d have been an ideal target to platoon with Kuemper/Francouz who are both injured... a lot.
If he performs really well there, he’s a RFA, and they give him a small raise and resign him. If not, it didn’t cost much and you don’t match his RFA award and let him walk.
With shestys knee being weird again. I think Geo is a ranger now until the end of the year.
No one wants him, he ****ing sucks.

Reactions: Avaholic29

flyfysher

Mar 21, 2012
You'll be gone in 2nd round again with netminding you currently have.

Perhaps. But I'm unsure that Price gets the Avs through the second round and he's not worth it to the Avs for what it would cost. Hard pass. How many Avs fans have you convinced to acquire Price? Answer is none. You should be focused on moving him to Edmonton instead.

Avaholic29

Feb 5, 2014

Georgiev is not good.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
Hmmm seems to be the opposite as Montreal currently sits in last place in the east so I'd assume ilam correct
What does Montreal’s position have to do with my understanding of the situation? Re-read the message trail and educate yourself sparky!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad