What exactly does Reaves do?

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Are we seriously discussing Rempe? A Four minute per game player? I mean, congrats on his 15 seconds of fame.... but we won't be talking about him for long.
Didn't the Leafs have a similar player that they moved? Douglas, something like that?

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
Didn't the Leafs have a similar player that they moved? Douglas, something like that?

Yes... had a good first season with the Marlies... and then flopped.

..and Douglas had more offensive upside. In theory.

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
IMG_7807.jpeg

peconcan

Apr 24, 2020
Did anyone happen to notice the reaction of the Leafs bench after Reaves TKO’d Beardy O’Brien?

For anyone who can’t comprehend the impact that Reaves has on the psyche of this team, maybe hockey just isn’t the sport for you.
I said this in the post game thread. Keefe should send his lineup in first Saturday and let the Rangers put out Rempe and get things going right off the bat

Reactions: Blanka

fancy lad

Nov 22, 2021
oh but apparently he wears knee braces to for stability when he gets out of bed.

LOL.

Reaves is awesome.

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
Let's be fair. He was complete dog poop early on. Being waived, and sat... I'm not sure if he had an injury, or if the embarrassment got him going again.... but, he's been good at his role as of late, and proven to be quite useful.

Reactions: Jmo89 and banks

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Let's be fair. He was complete dog poop early on. Being waived, and sat... I'm not sure if he had an injury, or if the embarrassment got him going again.... but, he's been good at his role as of late, and proven to be quite useful.
He wasn’t waived? It really is a tale of two stints, pre injury awful, post injury a good fourth liner. Not sure what the advanced stats say, but his line looks very very effective to me.

Reactions: ToneDog

Bomber0104

Apr 8, 2007
Burlington

Being fair would be giving players the opportunity to pull themselves out of early-season slumps when they’re off their game.

A lot of posters decided to write off a lot of players based on the first handful of regular season games, foretelling doom for the team, deciding players’ NHL careers were over, calling for trades, waivers, you name it..

Thank heavens they aren’t in charge of a hot dog stand, let alone a hockey team.

All of Reaves, Bert, Domi, Kampf, and Samsonov are now making solid contributions and at a perfect time of the year for us as teams get into playoff mode.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad