What exactly does Reaves do?

AlienWorkShop

No, Ben! No!
Oct 30, 2004
This is the part of hockey Dubas doesn't understand.
fwiw, I know that Dubas gave one prospect a tryout (which turned into a Marlies contract) purely because he was impressed by a fight he had in junior.

But, sure.

(fyi, I'm now a hockey insider)

fancy lad

Nov 22, 2021
My brother was on the same flight as him going to Cancun during the All Star break.

No way of knowing but it must have been either the sunshine, tequila, or some back-alley healthcare that fixed him up. :laugh:
It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if they shot some stem cells into his knees. That treatment does a lot to regenerate damaged tissue.

Actually I’d say that’s a safe assumption.

It’s a shame this kind of treatment isn’t more readily available in Canada. I don’t even think it’s legal here.

Donnie740

May 28, 2021
fwiw, I know that Dubas gave one prospect a tryout (which turned into a Marlies contract) purely because he was impressed by a fight he had in junior.

But, sure.

(fyi, I'm now a hockey insider)

That’s a perfect example of Dumbass being a fantasy hockey GM and having no clue how to build a roster.

“Hurrr durrr, my fantasy team needs some penalty minutes let’s pick up this guy who just got in a fight!”

The attitude and swag that Reaves brings to a team that’s always struggled with confidence is even more valuable than the fighting ability that he brings.

That’s what Dumbass has never been able to comprehend.

Reactions: Bomber0104

Ad

Upcoming events

• Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $2,330.00
    Event closes