NFL GDT: Week 11

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
all this hubbub over what was the gentlest and least damaging head shot of the entire game, which featured many

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Pouncey shouldn't be kicking people in the heard regardless of what happened. But if he's getting in a brawl and is part of the fight to stand up for his quarterback, that - I bet - is something they'd live with.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Saints without Lattimore means that the Saints/Bucs game will be a track meet in all likelihood, and I haven't seen the Saints be able to produce that kind of offense with Brees - before or after his injury.

Eagles were on a bye and somehow came out of it less healthy than they were before it.

Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
Pouncey shouldn't be kicking people in the heard regardless of what happened. But if he's getting in a brawl and is part of the fight to stand up for his quarterback, that - I bet - is something they'd live with.

he shouldn’t be no. But that was seconds after his QB was assaulted. If any of my OL dont do that I would not want them on my team

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Pretty clear pass interference not called in Baltimore

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad