OT - NO POLITICS We’ve entered the ‘ber’ months

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.
This case is horrifying. Truly. They really were/are trying to put her away for something she clearly didn't do. And the corruption is insane.
I actually have not followed the case that much, so I can't really comment. And typically I don't follow tabloid stuff anyway, but since it's a local story, and it certainly has drama, I thought I would post.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I actually have not followed the case that much, so I can't really comment. And typically I don't follow tabloid stuff anyway, but since it's a local story, and it certainly has drama, I thought I would post.
I highly suggest you look it up. The case is definitely one to follow, imo

Reactions: GordonHowe

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
Not having a sports channel here in Taiwan with the usual big four American sports, especially hockey, has really rewired what I watch and prioritize sports wise. I have found myself drifting more towards rugby than anything. Still watch a lot of baseball and basketball. but it's just weird being disconnected from hockey and American football and relying on highlights/condensed games.

Reactions: GordonHowe

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.
Not having a sports channel here in Taiwan with the usual big four American sports, especially hockey, has really rewired what I watch and prioritize sports wise. I have found myself drifting more towards rugby than anything. Still watch a lot of baseball and basketball. but it's just weird being disconnected from hockey and American football and relying on highlights/condensed games.
You're in... Taiwan? Where, Taipei?

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
She’s 100% guilty. People like the the person you are responding to are buying into what the garbage “proof, theories and supposed evidence” this “blogger” is pushing. Between those blind followers and true crime enthusiasts spreading this innocent narrative, it is going to cause a mistrial. These people are tampering and intimidating witnesses from hanging out at the courthouse, doxing innocent people online, stalking them at local events, school and even the store.

If you have any questions feel free to message me privately.

08SeaBass08

Maybe next year.
Jul 8, 2010
Funkytown, Boogie Wonderland
Haven’t done one yet, but I’ve enjoyed reading everyone’s insights since Dan started this Friday ritual. There are some absolutely beautiful human beings here.

I don’t know if Karen Read is guilty or not, but the folks I’ve personally encountered out in public from the “Free Karen Read” sphere were a little Quirky, from my experience.

Since I’m already typing…

1. I assume you mean romantically, and if so, it just does. Or doesn’t. Or does, then doesn’t.

2. I already pay to do the job I’d do for free. Dad.

3. Fate? I’m 1000% anti-religion, pro-spirituality. For myself. What others experience is different. By extrapolation, even the difference of experiences and views shows we’re all too different.

If it’s some kind of cosmic brain game that a supreme entity keeps adding humans to keep from getting bored controlling all our lives…whatever controlling entity existed would have even less imagination than any of the humans it was manipulating.

4. As with everyone, too many to list. This one is foremost in my mind, though.

My ex-wife carried and delivered our two children by c-section. The first was after 23 hours of labor and no other options. She shares custody and kids’ expenses 50/50 and the work she’s done on herself the last six months and shared with me has rebuilt a lot of the broken trust which dissolved our relationship in the first place. That’s all pretty f***ing cool, if you ask me.

5. Standing, actually. Leaning on a window frame in my sunroom. Looking out at the seven raised beds I still need to winterize, the 30’ stump of the maple that came down in July, and the top part I also still need to cut up. Chainsaws are fun, but there’s just never enough time or good weather when I have time.

I don’t regret home ownership and I never want to live with neighbors above or below me ever again, but sometimes I do wish there was a landlord I could call and tell them to fix it.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
BTW, yes, it is October!
1696168926777.jpeg

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Not sure I`ve supported a Major Junior hockey team as piss poor as the Victoria Royals here on Van Island.

When living in Ottawa, for the most part, always had a competitive team, living in Halifax , same thing, here....nada, if anything, they get worse, no idea how head coach Dan Price keeps his gig?

Thankfully, the BCHL Victoria Grizzlies have been better and I would argue, more entertaining, home game today, should be fun

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
She’s 100% guilty. People like the the person you are responding to are buying into what the garbage “proof, theories and supposed evidence” this “blogger” is pushing. Between those blind followers and true crime enthusiasts spreading this innocent narrative, it is going to cause a mistrial. These people are tampering and intimidating witnesses from hanging out at the courthouse, doxing innocent people online, stalking them at local events, school and even the store.

Aidan Kearney is an idiot and the fact people try to use him as a news source is LOL funny. A real Walter Cronkite.

He thinks he’s Dave Portnoy xTucker Carlson x Chris Hanson. In reality he is a total loser who is devoid of positive qualities. Couldn’t even keep the teachers gig his mommy got him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alicat and Ladyfan

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
We had a great walk along our favourite trail this morning. I have a little Canon camera that I bought in 2015 for about $250, and it takes such nice pictures - way better than my phone. It has a mode where it zooms in, changes angles, etc., on its own - 5 different shots from one press of the button. I love how this one came out.

1696177953630.jpeg

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Aidan Kearney is an idiot and the fact people try to use him as a news source is LOL funny. A real Walter Cronkite.

He thinks he’s Dave Portnoy xTucker Carlson x Chris Hanson. In reality he is a total loser who is devoid of positive qualities. Couldn’t even keep the teachers gig his mommy got him.

He may be an idiot, but you cannot deny the questionable things involved in this case. Questionable characters. People involved, relatives related to officials, etc

I don't like that Aidan guy but we have to be honest here. Something smells about this case and I genuinely believe Karen Read did not do it.

I won't read that guy's stuff or this "massholereport". What is even that

• Haha
Reactions: Gonzothe7thDman

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
This case has many questionable characters involved. If we see a mistrial it’s because of they way things have been handled from the start.
If a mistrial happens it will be to the witness tampering and intimidation.

It would be best if that case isn't discussed here because the last thing any of us need, especially the mods, are the rabid troll supporters of a guy who goes by an animal name.

interesting, any podcast connected to this?
Nope and you are so much better off ignoring the case unless you love conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
He may be an idiot, but you cannot deny the questionable things involved in this case. Questionable characters. People involved, relatives related to officials, etc

I don't like that Aidan guy but we have to be honest here. Something smells about this case and I genuinely believe Karen Read did not do it.

Just covers how untrustworthy Aidan is with documented proof

Therick67

Apr 6, 2009
South of Boston

All these people know each other. It’s a fact.

To say some shady things have gone on is an understatement. But AK is involved, so that someone changes that.

Another case in Stoughton has some shady stuff going on also.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Simone Biles lands the hardest vault being done by a gymnast of either gender

Absolute freak of nature. Hard to grasp how athletes such as Biles and Chusovitina are able to compete so well at their age in a sport in which most athletes peak in their teenage years. The physical aspects of high-level gymnastics at Biles' age are crazy enough, but the mental part and dedication to training for so long is incredible.

Reactions: Alicat

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
All these people know each other. It’s a fact.

To say some shady things have gone on is an understatement. But AK is involved, so that someone changes that.

Another case in Stoughton has some shady stuff going on also.
Both things can be true. Aidan can be an absolute idiot, but also they are pinning this murder on somebody who didn't do it.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.

ODAAT wants to know if there is a podcast covering the case.

Reactions: ODAAT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad