OT - NO POLITICS We’ve entered the ‘ber’ months

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
Note to self: next time you schedule a painter and don't get the chair rail installed going into the night before, don't get sick. At least it's all done!
I peeked at it this morning. It's going to look amazing.

Friends, I'm currently hiring my husband out on the side. He can fix anything you need and/or install lights, wainscotting and he rescues baby bunnies from the pool. Get on the calendar while you can!!

*We actually live in the same house, I've been teaching these past 2 weeks and we havent really seen each other. I made him eggs last night*

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BMC

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
It Was Twenty Years Ago Today....

That I signed up here at HF Boards. I was a refugee from the old bb.com message board.

A lot has changed since then except for this: the people here are the best I've never met in person. You've been with me through it all- business problems, the loss of my parents, the mental & emotional struggles I endure because of these things, the joy of watching my niece & nephew grow to adulthood, witnessing a rocket launch in person and watching our Bruins win a Stanley Cup. I even met my best friend on this board!
You people are simply the best.

Here's to another 20 years!!! :party::heart::towel:

Last edited:

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
My sister has to take my boy dog to the vet. He threw up his food yesterday. Then last night. And then today he threw up some more, then he drank his water and then threw that up.

I feel bad for him. I just don't want him to be dehydrated. He's the one who always refuses to come inside. The one who always goes underneath the shed to mess with the skunks and rabbits. Not sure if he ate something outside or licked something, but better to be safe than sorry. Finally found his papers. (He was given to us when he was 5 years old). Which makes him 9. We genuinely had no clue how old he was.

Hopefully this is nothing serious. Send some prayers and good vibes to Louie if you can folks.

NeelyDan

Spot-Picker
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
My sister has to take my boy dog to the vet. He threw up his food yesterday. Then last night. And then today he threw up some more, then he drank his water and then threw that up.

I feel bad for him. I just don't want him to be dehydrated. He's the one who always refuses to come inside. The one who always goes underneath the shed to mess with the skunks and rabbits. Not sure if he ate something outside or licked something, but better to be safe than sorry. Finally found his papers. (He was given to us when he was 5 years old). Which makes him 9. We genuinely had no clue how old he was.

Hopefully this is nothing serious. Send some prayers and good vibes to Louie if you can folks.

get well lil lou

Reactions: Mione134

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
It Was Twenty Years Ago Today....

That I signed up here at HF Boards. I was a refugee from the old bb.com message board.

A lot has changed since then except for this: the people here are the best I've never met in person. You've been with me through it all- business problems, the loss of my parents, the mental & emotional struggles I endure because of the these things, the joy of watching my niece & nephew grow to adulthood, witnessing a rocket launch in person and watching our Bruins win a Stanley Cup. I even met my best friend on this board!
You people are simply the best.

Here's to another 20 years!!! :party::heart::towel:

Congrats. I joined on Sept. 30, 2003, prompted by a mention of HF Boards in a Sunday KPD notes column.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Sky Club access has been in the toilet long before Tom Brady. It started to suck post pandemic and has gotten worse as people have flocked to them from other airlines.

AMEX paid for all these swanky new clubs and upgrades and as part of the deal, Delta yanked memberships and made it so that only Amex customers and frequent flyers could use the lounges. That still caused headaches and long waits so they've now re-vamped the access to make it even stricter.

I had access for awhile and then Delta decided to end it earlier than was communicated. The lines for the club in Atlanta are rediculous and honestly, the clubs there suck. Boston's isn't bad but it is very tired looking.

Delta f***ed up royally with their club memberships and the overall changes to its skymiles program long before Brady came onboard.

Signed,

A loyal Delta flyer

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas

Oof, sounds like a blockage

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I really don't have words at this moment.

The vet said my dog is in kidney failure. My beloved Louie. I am shocked. Absolutely f***ing shocked. Destroyed. Emotionally broken.

I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017

The vet said my dog is in kidney failure. My beloved Louie. I am shocked. Absolutely f***ing shocked. Destroyed. Emotionally broken.

:(

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner

OMG this is what happened to Patrice. It was so sudden. One minute she was healthy and the next I had to give the vet permission to put her down.

I am so sorry @Mione134 🫂

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
OMG this is what happened to Patrice. It was so sudden. One minute she was healthy and the next I had to give the vet permission to put her down.

I am so sorry @Mione134 🫂

This is absolutely shocking for my entire family. My father and sister are with him now. We're going to do the right thing and end his suffering...I can't believe I'm saying that.

My mother is devastated. My other dog is confused.

I just...this whole thing so suddenly. I feel numb. Completely and utterly numb.

Reactions: eightspokedb

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
This is absolutely shocking for my entire family. My father and sister are with him now. We're going to do the right thing and end his suffering...I can't believe I'm saying that.

I just...this whole thing so suddenly. I feel numb. Completely and utterly numb.
I am so very sorry :(

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home

Im so sorry.

But thats all you can do. Easier said than done. Ive been there many times and more to come. But we cant let them suffer. Just cant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad