OT - NO POLITICS We’ve entered the ‘ber’ months

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
My daughter is getting married at city hall today, we are the witnesses. The wedding celebration is on Saturday. Luckily it is a small amount of people but I can feel the stress building. It is a second marriage for both of them so the goal is fun, fun fun! The venue is our backyard and there will be games including croquet and bocce ball. Lots of mimosas in the rainbow colours, a unicorn cake, bubbles and we have a guest coming as a t-rex. I think I will be less stressed once the party starts! It being a rainbow wedding, our Mennonite neighbours are in for a shock ;)

I'm thinking of getting a pinata shaped like a unicorn and filling it with rainbow coloured sweets but don't know if I can find a place to hang it - the tent will be close to the trees and I'm not sure I want a baseball bat swung at the branches....lol We have a septic bed and can't put the tent posts in the middle of the yard.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
My daughter is getting married at city hall today, we are the witnesses. The wedding celebration is on Saturday. Luckily it is a small amount of people but I can feel the stress building. It is a second marriage for both of them so the goal is fun, fun fun! The venue is our backyard and there will be games including croquet and bocce ball. Lots of mimosas in the rainbow colours, a unicorn cake, bubbles and we have a guest coming as a t-rex. I think I will be less stressed once the party starts! It being a rainbow wedding, our Mennonite neighbours are in for a shock ;)

I'm thinking of getting a pinata shaped like a unicorn and filling it with rainbow coloured sweets but don't know if I can find a place to hang it - the tent will be close to the trees and I'm not sure I want a baseball bat swung at the branches....lol We have a septic bed and can't put the tent posts in the middle of the yard.
I love all of this and congratulations to your daughter and soon to be daughter in law!

• Love
Reactions: caz16

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

Have a most wonderful day!

Don't worry about the neighbors. If they have a problem, it is their problem.

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007

Stress seems pretty appropriate for a big event. Wishing your day full of love, good food and FUN!

• Love

Troublesome 85

TOP RANKED
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton

Attachments

• 09E4B68D-1F26-4B6E-81C6-ECB20CDE8924.jpeg
    09E4B68D-1F26-4B6E-81C6-ECB20CDE8924.jpeg
    109.8 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Kovi

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
Now that I’ve done that space I need to tackle my kitchen and the rest of the storage room. Lots of decluttering left to do
i was just working with a London client on this.
It sounds like you're doing a pretty good job. If you meet with resistance or procrastination, just ask....what is my relationship to this item?

You'll make room for lots of new energy.

Reactions: Dr Hook

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
i was just working with a London client on this.
It sounds like you're doing a pretty good job. If you meet with resistance or procrastination, just ask....what is my relationship to this item?

You'll make room for lots of new energy.
I just ask myself if I really need the item and often times it is no so in the trash it goes.

I haven't gotten to the point where I have items to donate just yet and I'm not sure I will have anything. For some things like ticket stubs I think I may just scan them and that way they can live digitally versus collecting dust in a box

Reactions: Kovi

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs

Mazel tov!

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad