OT - NO POLITICS We’re on to Thanksgiving

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
Just a reminder, the Nathan Hardy Memorial Game is taking place today at Warrior at 4 p.m., and Patrice Bergeron will be skating with the Bruins Alumni.

1701531829404.png

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Been fighting some type of crud for a week now, and the over the counter stuff just isn't making a dent. Currently waiting for a call from Teladoc, hoping to get a prescription. Only cost me $11 for the "visit" so you can't beat that.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I got a sampler set of colognes that Macy's gave me as a throw-in for a Black Friday purchase, so I've been trying them out and put one on this morning and my instant reaction upon smelling it was that it smells like a Pizza Hut.
Pan pizza?

Garlic toast?

Now I miss their cheesy garlic toast

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Been fighting some type of crud for a week now, and the over the counter stuff just isn't making a dent. Currently waiting for a call from Teladoc, hoping to get a prescription. Only cost me $11 for the "visit" so you can't beat that.
Feel better. Drink tea

shelbysdad

Nov 21, 2006
Red Hook, NY
order Buckley's from Amazon....it's horrible (think spicy pine sol ) but works great

olbas oil will hep you breathe better, also highly recommended

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
order Buckley's from Amazon....it's horrible (think spicy pine sol ) but works great

olbas oil will hep you breathe better, also highly recommended
Spicy pine sol lol

My sense of smell/taste was way off a few days ago, I went to drink a can of ginger ale and it smelled/tasted like suntan lotion

NeelyDan

Spot-Picker
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
Having a hard time today. Suddenly dawned on me my Dad died 10 years ago today.
Been a decade. But this is like a gut punch all over again. Weird.
Nothing weird about it, especially for a man who loves as purely as you do - a quality that shines through with you quite strongly. Remember, energy can never die, only transform. He’s still very much with you.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Grief is unpredictable, you really never know when it will come crashing down again. Our inner selves retain everything and things "bubble up" from time to time to remind us. Life is tough, love is precious.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Sending a hug

Nov 12th was 15 years since Mom left this earth.

Dec 21st would be her 100th birthday.

I still miss her every day

I think that shows that instead of being *hfboards grumpy old man* you are really a good hearted guy.

Hopefully the good memories comfort you
@Gee Wally is one of the most pure kind hearted people that I know.

Oh and @samsdad ...good luck tomorrow

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Anyone have tips and tricks for mounting a TV?

My brother got my mom a new 40 inch, not realizing one of the bureaus is too small for it... I had to send him this photo after I set it up like uhhhh it doesn't fit.

20231203_175427.jpg

Anyone have experience with mounting? Is it easy? Do I need to hire someone. Please help.

shelbysdad

Nov 21, 2006
Red Hook, NY
Anyone have tips and tricks for mounting a TV?

My brother got my mom a new 40 inch, not realizing one of the bureaus is too small for it... I had to send him this photo after I set it up like uhhhh it doesn't fit.

View attachment 777296

Anyone have experience with mounting? Is it easy? Do I need to hire someone. Please help.
Easy....you need to get a mounting bracket

It screws to the back of the TV in spots made for it on the TV

Other half attaches to the wall using screws if you hit studs or toggle bolts if not

The two pieces click together.

Any place that sells TV should have them, they are adjustable to fit various TV widths

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Easy....you need to get a mounting bracket

It screws to the back of the TV in spots made for it on the TV

Other half attaches to the wall using screws if you hit studs or toggle bolts if not

The two pieces click together.

Any place that sells TV should have them, they are adjustable to fit various TV widths

Go on Youtube. Plenty of videos showing how to mount a TV.

Thank you both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad