OT - NO POLITICS We’re on to Thanksgiving

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
About an hour after returning from Germany, MGH called and asked me to come in for a follow-up colonoscopy 2 days later as they had a cancelation as my previous one last summer was compromised by the prep not doing a good purge.

View attachment 768970

Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Unit

Exam Date: 11/15/2023 3:03 PM

Admit Type: Outpatient

Room: MGH BLAKE 4 PROC RM 05
Note Status: Finalized
Attending MD: Norman S. Nishioka , MD,

The surgeon is the director of the unit.

Bottom line he saw nothing that concerned him but he wants to follow up in a year pending the final report.

Woody Allen says that death is peaceful like when they put you out during a colonoscopy. And Life is like the prep day.
Well, that's not a fun welcome back! I hope everything goes well.

Reactions: hrdpuk and Fenway

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
About an hour after returning from Germany, MGH called and asked me to come in for a follow-up colonoscopy 2 days later as they had a cancelation as my previous one last summer was compromised by the prep not doing a good purge.

View attachment 768970

Bottom line he saw nothing that concerned him but he wants to follow up in a year pending the final report.

Woody Allen says that death is peaceful like when they put you out during a colonoscopy. And Life is like the prep day.
Had a colonoscopy 2 years ago. I still don't know why I just didn't bring my pillow and blanket into the bathroom the night before.

NeelyDan

Spot-Picker
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
The opening to this song will never fail to make me happy

IMG_2572.png

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
100 pound Bernese Mountain Dog jumps on the bed a few nights ago....lands right on the side of my knee

This knee replacement can't come fast enough

Working and just walking is a struggle
You will probably have to tell your pup to stay off you after surgery.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
100 pound Bernese Mountain Dog jumps on the bed a few nights ago....lands right on the side of my knee

This knee replacement can't come fast enough

Working and just walking is a struggle
Ouch....I love mountain dogs, they are oblivious to their size though. I have never owned one but every one of them I have met has sat on my feet.

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
We’re going to Quebec City in the beginning of December. Anyone who lives there or has visited there have any recommendations or tips? Thanks!

Reactions: Ladyfan

Therick67

Apr 6, 2009
South of Boston

View attachment 768970

I just got one yesterday, fun times.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Who becomes a dad at 47
Lots of people. Are you getting cold feet?

We’re going to Quebec City in the beginning of December. Anyone who lives there or has visited there have any recommendations or tips? Thanks!
I went many years ago. It is a beautiful city!

There is a beautiful waterfall close. Only 12 kilometers (7.5mi) from Quebec City, the largest falls in the region are 84 meters (275ft) high with two drops. The park is quite developed with a cable car, zip-line, stairs and road access to the top and bottom. The falls are also visible from the road, but the park is worth visiting. In winter, huge amounts of ice and snow accumulate.

1700182792634.png

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Who becomes a dad at 47

I wouldn’t overthink it. You are better prepared now most likely than when you were younger. I know I was.
My first was when I was 36. My twins when I was 41.
I had already done all the crazy stuff I would do. I had matured enough to know I dont come first. I had forgotten what it was like to see the world through a childs eyes.

You will make a great dad.

NeelyDan

Spot-Picker
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
I wouldn’t overthink it. You are better prepared now most likely than when you were younger. I know I was.
My first was when I was 36. My twins when I was 41.
I had already done all the crazy stuff I would do. I had matured enough to know I dont come first. I had forgotten what it was like to see the world through a childs eyes.

You will make a great dad.
This made me cry and you’re a wonderful human being for stringing those words together for my benefit

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad