WDSF Game 1: Minnesota Wild @ Vegas Golden Knights | 12:00PM | NBC, SN, TVAS

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

State of Hockey

Oct 9, 2006
Yeah I was gonna say. Lack of finish can be a problem for us in the playoffs but it's more a problem Vegas has with suffocating prevent defenses. A lot of our shots this period came from distance without much of a screen.

The book on Vegas' offense is collapse the middle of the offensive zone with four guys, one guy presses the puck carrier and Vegas gets forced to take most of their shots from the perimeter or they try to force passes through traffic that often get blocked. Vancouver and Dallas understood this and so does Minny.

Exactly. I think it's why we have your number. If a bounce or two goes Vegas' way, it's theirs to lose. If it doesn't, like that period, it's anybody's game.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I think it will be especially problematic for us if Minny scores first. They can clamp down even more if they do.

Don't worry, you'll probably get a few more "slashing" calls to help keep you in it.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Wow Kaprizov and WOW FLEURY

Kaprizov looking like the Russian Wayne Gretzky.

Love watching Kaprizov, so happy for Minny to finally get a star after all these years.

Even better save though, MAF having a Renaissance Season
6545BC3F-705C-46F9-A284-12C84AA9FDC5.gif

But Talbot is doing a lot more work to keep Minny in this Game
DDB4C2C9-FFD8-427B-A4FF-62704C2603EC.gif

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
How Vegas isn't running away with this one is beyond me. That said, Wild are having a better 2nd so far IMO.
They don't have game breaking talent forwards on their team, lacks finish. We saw it in the series with Vancouver and Dallas. Also that Colorado game on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad