Post-Game Talk: WCQF: Minnesota Wild vs. Colorado Avalanche - Part II - WILD WIN GAME7!!!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
Old time hockey

qe6YJx.gif

Gaps

Oct 3, 2012
0 Goals just like players mentioned before in this thread.

Yep. Need to decide whether you value assists or not in general. It's not logical if you only value them if they're Parise's (who, just for the record, is expected to bury the puck more often than he has so far). Moulson has no points, is essentially useless if he's not scoring and he was brought in to score. Therefore I get why he doesn't get a pass. But complaining about Pommer and Koivu having no goals while at the same time not mentioning Parise is a double standard that actually makes little sense if you take into account the things that don't show up on the scoreboard. Parise's not the only one doing those things.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Anyone complaining about Pominville's game needs to get their eyes checked! He's a big part of why this team has dominated the past two games!

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
You know, I got my hopes up a bit, thought maybe with the 3-2 lead in the third things were going our way, but then reality hit. It's a Minnesota thing. We don't win the big games.
Not when a player is held in full stride when facing an open net. :shakehead

mezcal

Wild Complacency
Feb 19, 2013
CA
Anybody think Bryzgalov gets another chance when we go home? Kuemper has had it rough these last 2 games.

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
Well it's nearly 2 AM. So hard to sleep after games like these. Time to put on a bad movie, have a couple beers and pass out. Hopefully i'll find my positive spirit by Monday.

mezcal

Wild Complacency
Feb 19, 2013
CA
had it rough?? wow

Was a little sketchy in game 4 and .886 this last this game. But he has been excellent. Just speaking my mind and hearing others ideas. I would be shocked to see Bryz in again as well, it was just a thought.

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal
Well I'm still kind of raging, but let's just hope this means GMCF will be banging the drum of coaches' challenges hard at this year's GM meetings.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I don't know honestly.

I just think this whole 6 on 5 mess, which could be argued to be the reason we're not waiting for the winner of the Blues and Avs at this point, might just doom him as a coach if we ultimately lose the series.

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
If we lose this series it's going to be pretty soul crushing for just a first round series.

If we win it will be almost better than winning a championship.

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal
If we lose this series it's going to be pretty soul crushing for just a first round series.

If we win it will be almost better than winning a championship.

That's what I said about the Twins and the AL Central in '09. And while Game 163 was one of the most glorious moments of my fan life...I was still disappointed when they shat the bed against the Yankees as usual.

Paul Bunyan

Jul 5, 2012
Land of Ice and Snow
www.flickr.com
That's what I said about the Twins and the AL Central in '09. And while Game 163 was one of the most glorious moments of my fan life...I was still disappointed when they shat the bed against the Yankees as usual.

For me it's winning this one series, and then after that whatever happens happens.

I just want THIS one because I think next year, with a move or two this team is a legitimate Cup contender on paper that could make a serious run.

Game 4 restored so much faith here, you could just feel it all night, and this brings us right back to square one.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I honestly wonder if the crowd will be able to muster the same energy as they did for games 3 and 4. This is an absolutely gut wrenching loss and probably guts fan morale.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
I honestly wonder if the crowd will be able to muster the same energy as they did for games 3 and 4. This is an absolutely gut wrenching loss and probably guts fan morale.

Not sure. I honestly think anyone that saw that atrocity of reffing foolishness is probably pissed beyond reason.

mezcal

Wild Complacency
Feb 19, 2013
CA
Not sure. I honestly think anyone that saw that atrocity of reffing foolishness is probably pissed beyond reason.

This. I hope the Wild play angry (especially Mikko) and the fans are super loud. This next game needs to be all out war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad