GDT: WCQF - Game #3 Avs in Nashville @2:30pm MT| 4:30 ET|10:30 EET (Uncle Risto) | 3:30 ICT (Kingslayer)

drhiii

Beat Navy.
Apr 25, 2014
He said way earlier today that he was gonna miss it and watch later. Posting while watching later is killing me though. LOL. Classic.
7f9QL.gif

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Big save from Frank! First intermission time. Preds definitely played a much tighter period. Looked much stronger overall.

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
Big save from Frank! First intermission time. Preds definitely played a much tighter period. Looked much stronger overall.
You better go make some popcorn and a drink during intermission... maybe drop a deuce.

But but but, he knows the outcome based on our comments and replies, what's the point. If i record a game I stay off of any media and ignore my texts.
It's still hilarious

Reactions: Btas

drhiii

Beat Navy.
Apr 25, 2014
And... do you know the outcome... or if someone reveals you gonna be po'd? My brother always tells me when he's on ice or coaching, don't say the Avs score. What is he, 12? Naw, he's older.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad