GDT: WCQF - Game #3 Avs in Nashville @2:30pm MT| 4:30 ET|10:30 EET (Uncle Risto) | 3:30 ICT (Kingslayer)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Does this mean the series is over if the Avs win this game?... again.

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
ci-tanqueray-london-dry-gin-148bea7a3b10c3e4.jpeg

Turbonium

Aug 21, 2020
Spain
Nashville sucks more than I even thought they would, Saros would not have changed this series much. Preds simply outclassed by a much more talented Avs roster. Would love to see Frankie get game 4 and play with confidence, let Kuemper rest up.

Reactions: JudoKoala

JudoKoala

The Ghost of Joe Sacco
Aug 10, 2020
Toronto
The new players are really showing their worth in this series. Sturm has been good, Lehk keeps scoring and playing like a beast, Manson is shining in the playoffs and Cogs was doing a lot before he got hurt.

The physicality and tenaciousness of guys like Nico, Artti, and Josh in the playoffs is sooooooo damn nice to see after years of soft-ass baby shit figure skating shenanigans. We needed to be bigger and meaner, and I'd say we definitely f***ing are!

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
Nashville sucks more than I even thought they would, Saros would not have changed this series much. Preds simply outclassed by a much more talented Avs roster. Would love to see Frankie get game 4 and play with confidence, let Kuemper rest up.
a healthy Saros would've made every game like game 2 - which was Nashville's best chance to win and actually had an opportunity to win, unlike games 1 and 3. All of a sudden it becomes 'we just need to capitalize on one chance' rather than 'we need score 3 goals to just tie it'.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad